[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IDP trade question

I'm looking to upgrade my DE position and am targeting Golden from AZI as i think he is going undervalued at the moment.   I have Jamall Adams, Hyde, and J. Jones GB at the Safety position and the team holding Golden is weak at Safety.  Is giving him Hyde or J. Jones too much for Golden?  If not, which of the two should I trade?  I'm leaning J. Jones 

I prefer to stay away from 4-3 ends.  Plus Golden is coming off a knee issue.  How deep of a league are you in?  Golden seems like a pretty deep reach.

Safety is always a deep spot but I think I'd rather hold Hyde and Jones than stab at Golden unless you're hellbent on adding the guy.

It's a 45 man roster, 16 team league.  My current ends are Cam Jordan, V Curry and Turray so looking to add depth.  My safeties are J Adams, M Hyde, J Jones (GB) and Vaccaro.  Scoring is as follows:

tackle = 1.5

assist = .75

sacks = 5

2 hours ago, jiggidyjj said:

It's a 45 man roster, 16 team league.  My current ends are Cam Jordan, V Curry and Turray so looking to add depth.  My safeties are J Adams, M Hyde, J Jones (GB) and Vaccaro.  Scoring is as follows:

tackle = 1.5

assist = .75

sacks = 5

I'm high on Jones with Burnett now in PIT.  I would want to hold on to him.  Adams and Hyde can't be dealt.  I would see if he has any interest in Vaccaro.  The free agent market hasn't been kind to safeties but he should land somewhere.  Maybe with the sack-heavy scoring in your league, Golden represents more value than in "typical scoring".  Maybe that's a reason the guy would pass, but never know.  Maybe Vaccaro and a mid-late round rookie pick?  Assuming this is dynasty.  

Now, if you're really high on Golden, see if he'd take Jones.  Clinton-Dix is likely to siphon a lot of Jones' value.  I would probably want a pick or pick upgrade back as part of the deal, though.

Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2018 at 12:22 PM, jiggidyjj said:

What about J. Jones for Danielle Hunter?

Sorry haven't been in here for awhile.  Is this still a potential deal?  If so, jump on that immediately.  Hunter is a top-10 (or better) DL.