[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB/Kicker combos. Pros and Cons. DISCUSS

Phazool

10 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Yet every year (mostly in the wasteland that is the advice forum) we have people asking these kind of questions. Not sure why people don't understand the basic "start the guys you expect will score more" principle, I suspect they're living a fantasy life in other ways or just think they're clever by trying to "offset my opponents QB with player X".

You know when I look at my opponents line-up, before the Sunday games so I know which key players to root against. 

If i knew how to project kickers in FF I wouldn't have asked the question in the first place 😂

I think we can all agree that predicting a kickers score is nearly impossible no?

Edited by Phazool

9 hours ago, loaf said:

How did you guys quit before Billy Squier?

As the OP I can honestly say that I enjoy the discussion even after 3 years. I still struggle with kickers because my home league won't budge on removing them. We've voted every year and will keep voting as long as I'm still in it lol. This year it lost by 1 vote so fingers crossed! 

https://youtu.be/DXeeY9D9u94

• Like 1

21 hours ago, 1fastdoc said:

Best thing we ever did in our league was drop the K position.  And after recent years, I wouldn't mind dropping the stupid TE position, lol.

We just combine the TEs into the WR position. So we start 3 WR/TE. Guy in out league had Andrews, Kelce and Hockensen as starters for the firat few weeks.