[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thoughts on P. Lindsay moving forward...

captain77

Was wondering the same thing as I have both. 

I would say it comes down to opponent and game needed.  For example, I believe Lindsay is needed more this weekend because KC is going to score a lot of points.  In games against physical opponents, it might be the other way around. 

I do have Lindsay starting this weekend.  I hope KC jumps on them early.  It would help me out with him and having Emmanual Sanders.

Lindsay has been the most successful and the better back. He was ejected in the second quarter last week which led to his lower stats and Freeman's score and yardage. It will be a split backfield but so far, Lindsay is the better bet every week.

I do not own either but to think Lindsay will ever handle 20+ touches on a game by game bases is crazy.  He is even smaller then Sproles and Sproles could never be a Lead back in his career.

That said Lindsay is electric and the more explosive back in Denver for sure.  It will remain a spilt backfield all season in my opinion and at the end of the season Freeman will have more TD’s and Lindsay more combined yards if they both stay healthy.

Don’t forget that Freeman is a pretty darn good RB also.  He had a great preseason and a great college career so he knows what he is doing.

17 hours ago, LordOpie said:

you only felt good because of the situation.

opie...no matter who ends up being right or wrong about freeman.....yes the situation was part of the equation

lets not act like freeman just looked like trash......he looked real good and his competition was bum arse booker and an undrafted rookie

yes the situation was part of teh equation that made people like him....but i dont know where you are going trying to pinpoint the "situation" as some sticking point that made people fall in love him

he still has time....still over 4 ypc and 2 tds in 3 games....its early...it will get colder and windy around the league

i can admit its not looking great...but its not like the guy stinks either

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

You hurt my feeling :(

:lol:

you hurt my eyes whenever i read your posts

try explaining/pinpointing what "you just liked his situation" means and how that differs from how most fantasy players evaluate the players ....

Edited by forever in debt to mo lewis

5 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

I think I explained enough about my opinion regarding Freeman and Lindsay. You just didn't like my opinion. 

this has nothing to do with your opinion....i understand that very clearly....you dont like freeman and you didnt before the season started...this is not about that

its about your comment....explain yourself....but you really cant...cause its a vague statement which describes how most people evaluate the players they like or draft

"you just liked his situation"...again...thats why most people draft players...thats the basis most people use to select guys......

undrafted rookie rb and booker compete with....decent run sched...decent defense...opportunity...new, better, qb...looked really good in the preseason=would lead some people to like the "situation"....were people really that crazy to like that situation? 

while hes not performed to my, and others, expectations....even if you reached for him in the 3rd round hes still producing no worse than alot of the guys in the 3-4 range....obviously looking back there are prob some receivers you should have grabbed in lieu....

but again...you are just spouting out vague sentences that applies to the logic most players use to build a team

If "situation" meant Freeman performing well in all 3 preseason games played, displaying a good combination of power/speed/elusiveness, knowing Booker is a terrible RB, etc...  then yes, I would agree.   I thought he would be tier 1 RB.  Especially with Denver having nice complementary pieces.  I didn't account for Lindsay because Freeman was just playing better. 

Once the season started, the dynamics changed.  Lindsay turned out to be like a young Darren Sproles.  

Freeman isn't a bust but not nearly the tier 1 RB that I thought he could be.  Season is still young though so we shall see how it plays out.  

For now, I will say I got it wrong.  Similar to how I will say about getting Baker Mayfield right with play him ASAP vs letting Tyrod Taylor suck the wind out of this Cleveland team. 

Edited by indyrckstar

6 hours ago, dope man said:

Boys Boys....slow it down....LordOpie makes for good conversation here and has for a long time.  Forever in debt....stop being so sensitive!

no he doesnt make good conversation

and trust me...hes enjoying this interaction more than i ever would....because thats what he enjoy most...interaction and baiting of nameless, faceless, internet posters

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, LordOpie said:

but i have already answered this. Several times. You simply didn't like my answer.

Just in case you forgot, eventho you participated and argued with me, here's the link...

Go read all 10 pages again.

Also, please see signature...

no that doesnt answer my question AT ALL

ive read the thread...i participated in it

answer me...what does "you just liked his situation" mean? isnt that why guys pick most players?

when hunt jumped to a 3-4 round pick last year after ware went down why did that happen? because people suddenly thought hunt was much more talented or was it because the situation changed?

Just now, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

no he doesnt make good conversation

and trust me...hes enjoying this interaction more than i ever would....because thats what he enjoy most...interaction and baiting of nameless, faceless, internet posters

Get over yourself and talk fantasy football. Get your panties out of your crack while you are doing it. JFC

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

i am talking fantasy football you (the really bad word)ing twat.....read my posts...im asking him a question he cant answer....and he keeps going back to the thread which ive already known his stance on freeman...we debated it in the preseason...i know his stance..he didnt like him and he still doesnt..im fine with that

im trying to get him to answer the question on what "you just liked his situation" actually means....

you should prob exit this convo ...it doesnt concern you....it never did.....so just ignore it if you have nothing to contribute to it

nobodys anything is in any crack...it isnt as serious as youd like to think it is....im just typing words...my blood pressure isnt rising...im not angry...im typing words and having a convo.....talk about oversensitive

So (the really bad word)ing sensitive you are....we will all pitch in and get you a kitty cat or a fish aquarium if you like....gotta bring down the stress levels caused by your sensitivity. Btw I f’n hate Lindsey as well!

Edited by dope man
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, dope man said:

So (the really bad word)ing sensitive you are....we will all pitch in and get you a kitty cat or a fish aquarium if you like....gotta bring down the stress levels caused by your sensitivity. Btw I f’n hate Lindsey as well!

sad...you are sad...

you have anything to add to the ff convo i was trying to have(which you accused me of not trying to have)?

2 minutes ago, dope man said:

My bad, I shouldn’t have stooped to your level...I apologize! Go Lindsey! 

your level is talking about kitties, aquariums and sensitivity

i was here talking about FF and asking question....you were right to apologize

• Haha 1