[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

#2 WR for ROS

XFlash

I have one or both players it multiple leagues.  Looking for different opinions if you would keep both, or trade for one or both of them, any concerns for either.

IMO I believe both are great to have and not trade away unless you are very deficient at other positions.  I think Boyd is the safer every week starter only due to Fuller's injury history.

Boyd - Great 2nd year, great start, very soft against pass for ROS, excellent WR1 to draw the better coverage, Dalton looking much better this year.  Aj is great, and I think Fuller excellent compliment to him.  I read other comments that even Coutee can also benefit if even Fuller is healthy.

Fuller - Great start after week 1, pulled up injured again and is always dinged up every year, excellent WR1 to draw better coverage, Watson looking better and better every week.  The offense runs through Watson and the WRs will have advantage.

• Like 1