Sign in to follow this  
Sheets

Kamara...

Probably, but unless you have zero WRs, I wouldn't do this trade.

My team...brady...kamara..lindsay..miller...aj green..diggs..sanders..edelman...shepard..kittle...i figured if i get a good rb n a great rec then i can flip diggs for a good rb n it evens out my team more ...

How about Edelman and Lindsay for Mixon? Would that get it done?  Man, I'd just love to keep Kamara.  

Edited by purplemonster

I have Kimara in my league and Tbh I drafted him at 5 and I have NOT been disappointed. I thought that I would do the same as you. Sell him high right around the time Ingram comes back but I don’t think his production will stop. After seeing the reaction from Sean Payton on the sideline after Kimara single handedly finished off the game again the giants with a massive run and a few broken tackles...I have no doubt they will keep him at a HIGH usage. I also have Mixon and am worried about that knee. Personally... you have a pretty solid team I would shake it up elsewhere or not at all. But definitely not give up Kamara.

Edited by James Heni
Grammar

I dnt believe his production will stop...and oh im 4-0 ..I jus like to plan for the playoffs n make sure i def have the strongest team ...i figured if i have every spot putting up close to 20pts or more than im unbeatable ...not trying to have a weak spot 

You are 4-0 and rolling with Kamara, I say keep him.  I don't think this makes you more unbeatable really.  In fact I might say the opposite.  If Lindsay becomes a nonfactor then I might agree with you.  But if he stays viable I am not sure this is a good trade.  I would wait a week if it was me 

This league im in tough to get a decent trade in...i offered guy wit devonte freeman ...londsay n sanders n didnt hear amything...n he 0-4...thought he might wanna switch it up 

No way I'd make that trade. Kamara is a potential league winner. Mixon and Thomas are nice pieces but they're not on the same level as guys like Kamara and Gurley. 

I get all that thinking how these guys are atop the ladder but if kamara puts up 30 each week n mixon n thomas put up 20 a piece each week ...wouldn't u make out better with the 2 

On 10/5/2018 at 11:01 PM, Sheets said:

I get all that thinking how these guys are atop the ladder but if kamara puts up 30 each week n mixon n thomas put up 20 a piece each week ...wouldn't u make out better with the 2 

It's not that simple, it depends on your lineup

Lineup 1: Kamara 34 pts/wk Lindsay 14/ week

AjG19 diggs 19 = 86 pts

Lineup 2 Mixon 20/ week to be generous, lindsay 14/wk

Thomas 25 diggs 19 = 78 pts 

Edited by purplemonster

I get that but i would then flip diggs for a better rb than lindsay n i would have green thomas n sanders or edelman in flex ...but this is all mute cuz the guy didnt respond and ima go in a diff direction n keep kamara ...but i appreciate everybodys input