[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ronald Jones II - Calling TB Homers

awahl63

Jones only played 20/63 snaps in week 4 against the incredible stout Bears defense; however, he out touched Barber 11 to 8.  Barber has been impressively ineffective this year despite receiving his decent volume.  

Does anyone think Jones leads the way this week against Atlanta?

Do any Bucs homers have any insight?

I assumed you watched the game or at minimum understand what happened in that game... it was a complete blowout so yeah they gave the rookie some "extended looks".  As a Jones owner in dynasty leagues, I am hopeful it means more than what it appears to.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

i think it's questionable to hold Jones in Dynasty

WOW!! Such sound judgment after 5 games in the NFL. Whew...thanks for sharing that insightful FF knowledge with us Lord Dopie. 

Don't listen to this doofus. Anyone who suggests you give up on a rookie in a Dynasty league (that's what taxi squads are for numbnuts) after 5 NFL games is an idiot. 

19 hours ago, NYpkBLUE22 said:

So Barber is going to be the guy still?

Apparently Barber doesn't blow as much as I thought, or the Falcons D blows even more. 

Why would Jones replace Barber? I didn't see the game, but he got one carry to Barber's 13.   He had 10 carries for 29 yards the prior game, even if he had more touches than Barber he didn't do much. 

I drafted Sony Michell very early in a couple of dynasty leagues, and had the opportunity to take him (or Ridley) in another at the 1.05 pick.  I'm usually not one to worry about putting all of my eggs in one basket, so to speak, but for whatever reason (and against my better judgment), I passed on Sony for Jones in that league. 

Everything I've read about Jones lately gives me the indication that he's simply immature.  Both as a person, and as a running back.  Maybe he'll figure both of those things out, sooner or later.  If not, I'll probably regret making that pick for quite a while.