[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Was offered Travis Kelce and CMC for Gurley

MrMom

1 minute ago, League_Champion said:

Are you really really deep at RB? If not NO WAY!

What really intrigued me was Travis Kelce as my TE because im juggling between Njoku and Ebron (thinking about dropping him for Doyle too)

I’d at least consider it in ppr. You get the best TE in the game and CMC (top 10 rb). Gurleys the best, but you have to worry about him being sat during Championship in playoffs. If hes sat he essentially takes you to the Championship than loses it for you. With the upgrade at TE you would even out on Gurleys points imo. Plus as Finn has pointed out the bye week is relevant. 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Finn5033 said:

I don’t know, that’s a pretty good trade I think. Plus CMC has had his bye already, Gurley hasn’t. If nothing else it’s not crazy to consider it

Man I forgot about the bye week. I think they almost equal his production and an upgrade for my TE seems like great pros to consider. It's just so hard to trade away someone that's essentially led me to a 7-2 record 

1 hour ago, kevin81mvp said:

As a owner of both CMC and Travis, I think i offered too much for Gurley. I do think Rams is going to rest him during the FF playoff, especially the championship week 16 against Arizona!

That's definitely my other concern as well 

Do Not Do This

I understand the frustration of picking between Ebron and Njoku each week but Gurley alone is worth more than CMC/Kelce by far.  The headache at TE is worth it.  Gurley is not resting week 16 unless the Rams have already dropped 42pts on the Cards and the game is in hand which probably means he has already had a big day for you.  Rams are behind NO now for home field advantage, they aren't taking any games off, don't buy into people talking about resting players.  Rams have a week 17 game and they almost assuredly have a divisional rd BYE; coaches are not sitting players for 3 weeks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Courduroy said:

Do Not Do This

I understand the frustration of picking between Ebron and Njoku each week but Gurley alone is worth more than CMC/Kelce by far.  The headache at TE is worth it.  Gurley is not resting week 16 unless the Rams have already dropped 42pts on the Cards and the game is in hand which probably means he has already had a big day for you.  Rams are behind NO now for home field advantage, they aren't taking any games off, don't buy into people talking about resting players.  Rams have a week 17 game and they almost assuredly have a divisional rd BYE; coaches are not sitting players for 3 weeks

Very convincing... our trade deadline is this Friday so I have to come up with a decision. Might stay put... might not LOL but thank for this detailed reply!

Edited by MrMom