[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Was offered Travis Kelce and CMC for Gurley

MrMom

22 minutes ago, DarkProto05 said:

That's being a d***? Haha

Yes it is hindsight, but I never believed Gurley was worth an arm and a leg because I didn't think he would keep scoring two TDs every game.

I already forgot about this but you had to bring it up again and now im gonna have to cry myself to sleep again.

I should have done it. Ebron and Doyle has been a no show and the time I did start Doyle, Ebron scores 26 sitting pretty on my bench. So I start him this week and he gives me a goddamn goose egg lmao

17 hours ago, kevin81mvp said:

should have accepted it LOL

CAN YALL STOP BRINGING THIS BACK FROM THE DEAD AND MAKING ME CRY

:bash:

I played the CMC owner this week too and got annihilated  :bag:  

Edited by MrMom

Lol I love the fact that this thread keeps coming back. For the record Gurley basically cost me the playoffs. I lost by 2 points. Of course it wasn't Gurley at fault at all. He's been outstanding. You could point to many players and say it's their fault.  But this trade would have been massively helpful. And it would have been helpful if I had traded him earlier as well. 

• Sad 1

You guys just LOVE to make me cry don't you..........................

But regardless... I should have taken the f*cking trade and now I'm facing the CMC/Kelce owner in the 1st round of the playoffs lmfao

FML.

:bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash:

1 hour ago, MrMom said:

But regardless... I should have taken the f*cking trade and now I'm facing the CMC/Kelce owner in the 1st round of the playoffs lmfao

FML.

DUDE....people still commenting on this lol 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Shaft said:

This thread is still alive?!!?? I was one of the first to say it's a fair trade. I never understood the "untradeable" mentality that some owners have. 

Ikr dude. I never understood the folks who thought Gurley was a god. If you get a top 3 RB and the number one overall TE in CMC and Kelce you take that.

This isn't a knock on you MrMom. This is a knock on everyone who gave you terrible advice and said "no way don't do that trade, way too little for Gurley".

1 hour ago, DarkProto05 said:

Ikr dude. I never understood the folks who thought Gurley was a god. If you get a top 3 RB and the number one overall TE in CMC and Kelce you take that.

This isn't a knock on you MrMom. This is a knock on everyone who gave you terrible advice and said "no way don't do that trade, way too little for Gurley".

No worries. I deserve all the knock :unsure:

12 hours ago, MrMom said:

FML.

Hey at least you're still alive. And you either won last week with Gurley or you didn't have to play! Good luck! 

Edited by purplemonster