irish

Josh Adams

Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

 

It's like Doug Pederson just woke up out of a coma and realized that Adams can play. 

Exactly!  Well glad he did.  Over 16 points from Adams for me today.  I'll take that covering Gurley's bye week.  Adams ended up with 22 carries and dropped his only target.  That's nice and very promising going forward.  

Edited by irish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, irish said:

Exactly!  Well glad he did.  Over 16 points from Adams for me today.  I'll take that covering Gurley's bye week.  Adams ended up with 22 carries and dropped his only target.  That's nice and very promising going forward.  

 

He looked great 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22 of 29 rushing attempts, 62% of the snaps, and only 2 ST plays (37% and 15 ST plays for Clement), seems that Adams is the feature back at this point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Papa Deuce said:

I predicted 3 weeks ago to pay attention to Josh Adams. And yet I did not play him on Sunday.

 

I love Josh Adams. It's Dougy P that I don't trust. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I picked up Adams and started him Sunday. Helped me with a crucial win to get up a game in playoff standings. Anyone else concerned that Sproles is practicing more this week and knowing how the Eagles like the RBBC approach — they may force Sproles in to a prominent passing down role? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, cubdaddy said:

I picked up Adams and started him Sunday. Helped me with a crucial win to get up a game in playoff standings. Anyone else concerned that Sproles is practicing more this week and knowing how the Eagles like the RBBC approach — they may force Sproles in to a prominent passing down role? 

 

Absolutely, if sproles plays, he steals touches, especially in the passing game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes hopefully they give him more than 15 touches, I was able to watch Josh play in high school and he was obviosly used just about every play. He can definitely handle the load. Just hope Pederson doesnt to try and run him up the gut a lot, he can turn the corner on any defense put his speed to good use.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, peoplehater said:

Yes hopefully they give him more than 15 touches, I was able to watch Josh play in high school and he was obviosly used just about every play. He can definitely handle the load. Just hope Pederson doesnt to try and run him up the gut a lot, he can turn the corner on any defense put his speed to good use.

 

My fear exactly. Dougy P isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, irish said:

 

Absolutely, if sproles plays, he steals touches, especially in the passing game. 

Sproles back just in time to F things up.  :rant::bash:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.