[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Josh Adams

irish

30 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

It's like Doug Pederson just woke up out of a coma and realized that Adams can play. 

Exactly!  Well glad he did.  Over 16 points from Adams for me today.  I'll take that covering Gurley's bye week.  Adams ended up with 22 carries and dropped his only target.  That's nice and very promising going forward.  

Edited by irish

I picked up Adams and started him Sunday. Helped me with a crucial win to get up a game in playoff standings. Anyone else concerned that Sproles is practicing more this week and knowing how the Eagles like the RBBC approach — they may force Sproles in to a prominent passing down role? 

4 hours ago, cubdaddy said:

I picked up Adams and started him Sunday. Helped me with a crucial win to get up a game in playoff standings. Anyone else concerned that Sproles is practicing more this week and knowing how the Eagles like the RBBC approach — they may force Sproles in to a prominent passing down role? 

Absolutely, if sproles plays, he steals touches, especially in the passing game. 

Yes hopefully they give him more than 15 touches, I was able to watch Josh play in high school and he was obviosly used just about every play. He can definitely handle the load. Just hope Pederson doesnt to try and run him up the gut a lot, he can turn the corner on any defense put his speed to good use.

4 minutes ago, peoplehater said:

Yes hopefully they give him more than 15 touches, I was able to watch Josh play in high school and he was obviosly used just about every play. He can definitely handle the load. Just hope Pederson doesnt to try and run him up the gut a lot, he can turn the corner on any defense put his speed to good use.

My fear exactly. Dougy P isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. 

• Like 1