[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cardinals / Chargers game

Shorttynaz

11 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Early reports are not good for Gordon. They fear a serious injury. Load up on Ekeler. 

What I've been reading on Twitter is the exact opposite. Early reports are rumored to be just a sprain. Not a tear.

Edit:  for what it's worth, again just rumors, it is an MCL not an ACL

Edited by Shorttynaz

9 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Early reports are not good for Gordon. They fear a serious injury. Load up on Ekeler. 

Hope not. The guy in my league who drafted Ekeler wouldnt respond to any trade offers all year.  I made it to to playoffs with Gordon and would hate to see my season go down the drain already.

2 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Don't take it from me. It's internet crap. Hopefully he's good. I need him for the playoffs. 

Same for me.  Fortunately I have Ekeler everywhere I have Gordon.  Who knows though.  Broadcast announcers are saying he was emotional on the sidelines and had a towel over his head while he walked into the locker room.  Sounds like he knows more than everyone else.  It didn't look like the typical ACL injury.  He just had a Defenders leg come up and smack his knee.  It looked to bend slightly but didn't look season ending.  Who knows though.  

2 minutes ago, Shorttynaz said:

Same for me.  Fortunately I have Ekeler everywhere I have Gordon.  Who knows though.  Broadcast announcers are saying he was emotional on the sidelines and had a towel over his head while he walked into the locker room.  Sounds like he knows more than everyone else.  It didn't look like the typical ACL injury.  He just had a Defenders leg come up and smack his knee.  It looked to bend slightly but didn't look season ending.  Who knows though.  

Same boat. I took Ekeler everywhere I had Gordon so I'm somewhat insulated. It would still be a huge hit for me.