jamesplante11

Kareem Hunt Altercation

Recommended Posts

let’s see how the NFL handles this one. I can guarantee it will not be consistent with what they have done in the past

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ThatDude said:

let’s see how the NFL handles this one. I can guarantee it will not be consistent with what they have done in the past

I would assume, obviously, that nothing will be done before Sundays game, obviously, unless it's done by the Chiefs...but I don't see that happening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOLOLOLOL OF COURSE.  I just traded for Hunt last night.  Just my f'in luck.  :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You'd argue this is worse because its all on video like Ray Rice rather than others where people know what happened but didnt see it. The outcry could be far worse.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, jamesplante11 said:

http://www.tmz.com/2018/11/30/kc-chiefs-kareem-hunt-attacked-kicked-woman-surveillance-video/

 

Apparently the Chiefs are also just finding out about this.

 

Are you sure?  The article says that team CEO commented about it back in August.

 

Still, this is not good. 

 

What does everyone think about possible suspensions?  Probably nothing this year huh, but maybe kicks in during 2019?  Whole season?  Couple of games?  Aghghhghghhghhh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should be treated same as Ray Rice. Video is clear and inexcusable... Should be suspended on the spot.  

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gourdeau said:

Should be treated same as Ray Rice. Video is clear and inexcusable... Should be suspended on the spot.  

I would love that. I own Hunt nowhere but have Ware stashed in 4 of my 5 leagues. :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the team was aware of the incident, but because no charges were filed, the police didn't pursue, and no one saw the video, it was brushed aside. I would think that with video evidence coming out today - the NFL would be encouraged to take swift action to avoid taking another PR hit similar to the Ray Rice situation. Curious to hear what others think though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, darin3 said:

 

Are you sure?  The article says that team CEO commented about it back in August.

 

Still, this is not good. 

 

What does everyone think about possible suspensions?  Probably nothing this year huh, but maybe kicks in during 2019?  Whole season?  Couple of games?  Aghghhghghhghhh

 

I think the team knew about the incident. Just found out a video was in the possession of TMZ, pure speculation but there was a tweet from some sports reporter that the team found out just like the rest of us. 

Edited by jamesplante11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, BHL said:

I think the team was aware of the incident, but because no charges were filed, the police didn't pursue, and no one saw the video, it was brushed aside. I would think that with video evidence coming out today - the NFL would be encouraged to take swift action to avoid taking another PR hit similar to the Ray Rice situation. Curious to hear what others think though.

 

The precedent with Zeke last year says the NFL will likely take action despite the fact that law enforcement didnt.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At about the 1 minute 3 second mark you can see a woman taking video of Hunt going nuts and then one of Hunt's buddies run at her and rip the phone out of her hands, to delete the video I assume. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's been sent home from the KC facility and they think he could be put up on the exempt list until a proper ruling is made by the league.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

There's no way he isn't suspended for the rest of the year. 

And next season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PPIchamp said:

I would love that. I own Hunt nowhere but have Ware stashed in 4 of my 5 leagues. :)

Same here and actually considered cutting him this past week to make cap space. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

 

Ware is the guy 

Agree. Williams was insurance if Ware couldn't get healthy, but Ware has shown that he's still more than capable. 

Edited by rajncajn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.