[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Things are lining up perfectly for Justin Jackson in Week 14

MTSuper7

https://chargerswire.usatoday.com/2018/12/05/anthony-lynn-on-austin-ekeler-hes-wearing-down-we-could-see-more-justin-jackson/

The Bengals come to LA. They are terrible. If Gordon is out, Jackson looks like he could be a legit RB2 or more this weekend. He looked great last week against Pittsburgh! I'm starting him over the likes of Kenyan Drake, Tyler Lockett and Corey Davis at Flex if Gordon sits (PPR). This game has garbage time written all over it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JETSJUNKE76 said:

Kerryon J is sitting, you think Jackson over Blount?

Jackson has more upside IMO. Blount has to share with Zenner and Riddick gets a lot of the 3rd down work. Jackson clearly outperformed Ekeler last week, so it wouldn't surprise me if it was closer to a 50/50 split in a game that the Chargers will likely be in running / clock-killing mode in the 4th. If the matchup was different, I might feel differently.

Well, things didn't work out this week, but Ekeler suffered a stinger, and Gordon might still not be ready. Since the Chargers play the Chiefs on Thursday, both have less time than usual to be ready. If both sit out, then things truly will be lining up perfectly for Jackson. I suspect one of them will be active though with this game being a de facto AFC West Championship game.

2 hours ago, drafter said:

Fool me once...………...

Going to be hard for me to not start him in the playoffs this week based on what RB I have. 

He has one of the best matchups and if both Ekeler and Gordon are in fact out no one to share with.  

Or Rivers will throw the ball 55 times and the Bolts will not even try to run.  Since I am going against Rivers in my main league I am guessing the 55 passes is what will happen.