[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Juju...

buddahj

Love this

I honestly believe JUJU is one the next faces of the NFL when  talking about branding and marketing..

The kid is young, has a great head in him, relates to a huge range of different markets from gaming to mountain biking to sports.. hes super likable, plays for an international level ( Canada for sure) brand in the steelers. He's active on social media in a positive way, interacts with his fans.. super cool 

Going out on a limb. My guess here, is he felt a little something in practice that wasn't a major deal and as a precaution they held him out Friday just to be safe. He was at walk through just not on the field. This time of year it's normal. 

im a diehard pats fan...so i kinda dislike the seelers...but i love this guy....picked him up for the 2nd half last year and drafted him this year....guy is incredible

was facing the possibilty of having both my horses, gurley and juju, big question marks going into 4 oclock games tomorrow for the biggest game of the year

i picked up washington.....already own reynolds......

im going to start foster, ebron, juju, and d hamilton and wait and see on gurley..if hes out ill put reynolds in his place....

gonna be a tough call on gurley...i could see him giving it a go...but if he does will he be on a limit? or what if he starts and the 2nd series into the game he feels discomfort and decides to shut it down? .....as much as id hate to say it id almost prefer they hold him so i cant play reynolds and not potentially have gurley screw me.....but i dunno....

2 minutes ago, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

im a diehard pats fan...so i kinda dislike the seelers...but i love this guy....picked him up for the 2nd half last year and drafted him this year....guy is incredible

was facing the possibilty of having both my horses, gurley and juju, big question marks going into 4 oclock games tomorrow for the biggest game of the year

i picked up washington.....already own reynolds......

im going to start foster, ebron, juju, and d hamilton and wait and see on gurley..if hes out ill put reynolds in his place....

gonna be a tough call on gurley...i could see him giving it a go...but if he does will he be on a limit? or what if he starts and the 2nd series into the game he feels discomfort and decides to shut it down? .....as much as id hate to say it id almost prefer they hold him so i cant play reynolds and not potentially have gurley screw me.....but i dunno....

Agreed and i have McGuire who could have a really solid stat line by himself. Hate to end up having Gurley with 0.2 points and have McGuire on the bench with 15-18 and lose by 5.