[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Divisional Game Thread

Gourdeau

8 minutes ago, Shorttynaz said:

Saints already beat em once.  Hell, the Cowboys might knock em out this evening.  Rams are missing something.  A lot of early season hype but they been flat lately.  

It's gonna be a rout!!!

Rams 45

Cowboys 10

• Like 1

1 minute ago, League_Champion said:

You really think the Cowboys can go toe to toe with the Rams in LA? I'll take some action on that bet. 

I'm not saying they will win, I'm saying it can happen.  Not like the Rams REALLY have a home field advantage anyway.  

1 minute ago, Gourdeau said:

Chiefs def really stepping up tonight!

Colts biggest strength all season is really letting them down today.  They've quietly had one of the best offensive lines this year but today they are playing sub-par.  Chiefs are simply the better team.  I expected a closer game than this but if after starting 1-5, if anyone thought the Colts were going to make it to the 2nd round of the playoffs...  Yeah. 

2 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

It's at least a 10 point win for the Rams. Prescott is terrible under pressure and the Rams can bring it. Look for the old Dak to return today. 

Sure, the Rams have the better team, but look at what happened to Chicago last week.  

Any Given Sunday (in this case, Saturday) 

1 minute ago, Shorttynaz said:

Colts biggest strength all season is really letting them down today.  They've quietly had one of the best offensive lines this year but today they are playing sub-par.  Chiefs are simply the better team.  I expected a closer game than this but if after starting 1-5, if anyone thought the Colts were going to make it to the 2nd round of the playoffs...  Yeah. 

Agree. I was expecting a much better showing from the Colts. 

2 minutes ago, tazinib1 said:

Hey while you're around, what do you think of the Browns coaching hire? 

I like it a lot.  I think we all like Gregg Williams as a person, as he's entertaining AF, but the Browns despite looking good on defense in flashes, still finished with the 30th ranked defense.  Kitchens was the true unsung hero that turned this team and offense around.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, kdko said:

I like it a lot.  I think we all like Gregg Williams as a person, as he's entertaining AF, but the Browns despite looking good on defense in flashes, still finished with the 30th ranked defense.  Kitchens was the true unsung hero that turned this team and offense around.

Agreed. When I heard the news my ears perked up and I was like..oh? lol 

I'm really really liking the direction the Browns are headed. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, kdko said:

Hopefully people aren't believers in Damien Williams next year.  Kareem who?

i think this depends upon if kcc are believers in williams.  sure hunt is more talented, but his ff numbers have been pretty decent since he's taken over

Edited by Bier Meister