[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Robert Kraft busted!

BillyBalata

45 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

There's probably better ways to get your rocks off when your a billionaire but whatever floats your boat. If I had his money i wouldn't be rolling around in dirty Wack Shacks. I'd be getting some high end tail. 

I doubt it was dirty.  Asians tend to be very clean and hygienic.  Thais will shower 5 times a day for "freshy" (when it's 100 degrees, humid, and no air-conditioning, a cold shower is refreshing).  Sometimes you just want to get an In-N-Out burger through the drive-thru instead of the effort to get a filet mignon from a high-end steakhouse.  Bob probably didn't put a lot of thought or effort into his mongering.  It was spur of the moment.  With his hottie girlfriend, he probably had all he wanted, normally.

1 hour ago, michaelredd9 said:

I doubt it was dirty.  Asians tend to be very clean and hygienic.  Thais will shower 5 times a day for "freshy" (when it's 100 degrees, humid, and no air-conditioning, a cold shower is refreshing).  Sometimes you just want to get an In-N-Out burger through the drive-thru instead of the effort to get a filet mignon from a high-end steakhouse.  Bob probably didn't put a lot of thought or effort into his mongering.  It was spur of the moment.  With his hottie girlfriend, he probably had all he wanted, normally.

I read that as spurt of the moment ..but yeah.

4 hours ago, michaelredd9 said:

The ironically named Detective Sharp says they have Bobby Kraft getting Gnarly on tape, twice.  If this was actually human trafficking, then why wouldn't they have dealt with that immediately instead of setting up some elaborate scheme to videotape some 77 year old dude getting his rocks off.  America is a strange country when it comes to sex.  I guess we were founded by Puritans.

I stated earlier. There is a huge difference in the evidence required to prove a sex trafficking operation vs just a rub and tug parlour. No different than the DEA not shutting things down when they get the little drug mule. They want the big fish. Unfortunately in order to make a big dent in any criminal organization you gotta go to the top of it and in order to do that you're forced to sit back and let some things go.

2 hours ago, michaelredd9 said:

The report indicated he was a frequent visitor aside from the 2 instances on camera 

Yeah I just can't buy that the rub and tug shop is the best bet at anonymity.  Anyone can recognize you, you have no control over the situation.  Get a hotel room for christ's sakes and have a high class lady ordered in or have a hot chick and treat her well.  Sugar baby.  Go through a guy you trust.  You can go on any dating app or sugar baby website, use a proxy or whatever.  Going into a strip mall massage parlor sets off tons of alarm bells if anyone recognizes him.  Nobody will bat an eye if a girl goes into a hotel room and there's zero chance someone can record you unless the girl does it herself.  Just seems odd to me.  

Maybe he'll say he got a massage, it just included his wiener 

Edited by purplemonster

3 hours ago, purplemonster said:

Yeah I just can't buy that the rub and tug shop is the best bet at anonymity.  Anyone can recognize you, you have no control over the situation.  Get a hotel room for christ's sakes and have a high class lady ordered in or have a hot chick and treat her well.  Sugar baby.  Go through a guy you trust.  You can go on any dating app or sugar baby website, use a proxy or whatever.  Going into a strip mall massage parlor sets off tons of alarm bells if anyone recognizes him.  Nobody will bat an eye if a girl goes into a hotel room and there's zero chance someone can record you unless the girl does it herself.  Just seems odd to me.  

Yup. He's either the biggest idiot on the planet or there's way more to this story. Your Robert Kraft, not Johnny Bag of Donuts from Pasco County! 

Learn how to work Bob! 

4 hours ago, purplemonster said:

i agree

i think its likely that hell take whatever they offer him and work a deal to make sure any video never sees the light of day.....

but the damage is done...false headlines tying him to human trafficking have already hit the internet for days now...and with short attention spans and overall apathy for the truth in the US people have already made up their minds

he got caught in a sting operation....they set it up to catch johns basically...if there was any hint of or investigation of trafficking going on at that particular parlor they shoud have shut it down immediately....not continue carrying out a sting op to catch johns

20 minutes ago, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

i agree

i think its likely that hell take whatever they offer him and work a deal to make sure any video never sees the light of day.....

but the damage is done...false headlines tying him to human trafficking have already hit the internet for days now...and with short attention spans and overall apathy for the truth in the US people have already made up their minds

he got caught in a sting operation....they set it up to catch johns basically...if there was any hint of or investigation of trafficking going on at that particular parlor they shoud have shut it down immediately....not continue carrying out a sting op to catch johns

Isn't that why he's got the hot gold digger wife? To take care of that for him? She needs to know her role. It's all her fault. 

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

Isn't that why he's got the hot gold digger wife? To take care of that for him? She needs to know her role. It's all her fault. 

they arent married...and she has a baby that is supposedly not his....shes arm candy/friend

spend less time worrying about krafts sex life and go watch your superbowl dvd

35 minutes ago, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

they arent married...and she has a baby that is supposedly not his....shes arm candy/friend

spend less time worrying about krafts sex life and go watch your superbowl dvd

Uhh oh. Did I hit a nerve? 

She's definitely with him because he's hot. Your right, she'd date him if he was an 80 year old plumber as well. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

i agree

Dude I understand you're a pats fan but you aren't listening to a word I'm saying.  The goal was not catching Johns. The goal was shutting down a sex trafficking operation. In order to do that you can't just have a guy going in to get a rub and tug. There is a lot of before and after that rub and tug that takes place in the investigation.  There will be a lot more details coming out rest assured. 

5 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Uhh oh. Did I hit a nerve? 

She's definitely with him because he's hot. Your right, she'd date him if he was an 80 year old plumber as well. 

you could never hit one of my nerves chief...

its just...you seem overly invested in this....maybe go watch your superbowl dvd and enjoy it? i mean...i get it...the jokes are funny for a few minutes....its funny....but its like..i dunno...you seem way too into this.....

the problem is anything related to the patriots hits a nerve with everyone else...i know some of you are just sitting there hoping and waiting to hear that kraft knew these women were held against their will and hell be forced to remove himself from the organization and be disgraced forever....but its highly unlikely...its reminds me of last year when seth wickersham was telling everyone how all of the patriots hate each other and their coach...and this whole thing was gonna be over.....11-5? psshhhh.....afc title game on the road in kc? pshhhh no chance!!! ooops!

guy got a handy....this isnt going to cripple the patriots chances of winning the afc next year.....maybe you should pray for gronk to retire or something?

2 minutes ago, Gourdeau said:

Dude I understand you're a pats fan but you aren't listening to a word I'm saying.  The goal was not catching Johns. The goal was shutting down a sex trafficking operation. In order to do that you can't just have a guy going in to get a rub and tug. There is a lot of before and after that rub and tug that takes place in the investigation.  There will be a lot more details coming out rest assured. 

how many times do you need to catch a john...or how many johns do you need to catch to prove these women are here illegally and being held against their will?

you arent really listening either...because , lets be honest, you are hoping this is going to crumble this football team....its a story as old as time

Edited by forever in debt to mo lewis

hes been charged with a 2nd class misdemeanor lol

the woman who ran the place has the charges related to trafficking.. you think kraft is good close personal friends with a 58 year old asian woman named hua zhang or whatever her name is? you thnk kraft and zhang go out to dinner or she comes over to dine with family and friends at his palm beach residence(i wouldnt rule it out at this point totally lol)....

im gonna go enjoy this day...you guys say what you have to say and ill revisit this later this evening or some other time

I know this isn't gonna crumble the organization cause he is meaningless to it on the field. Im not looking at this just regarding Bob kraft, thrre are other rich men involved here. To discount this to a simple rub and tug sting is foolish and you clearly aren't paying attention to the investigation and know very little about law. Investigators don't just one day say hey let's go grab a few johns and willfully setup cameras in private massage rooms. Do you have any idea the probable cause you need to infringe on someone's privacy like that ? I'm guessing not. There has been an ongoing human sex trafficking investigation throughout that entire County for months and the fact that billionaires are going to this shady hole in the wall may have opened up a whole new investigation because it makes absolutely no sense for that to occur. Listen I spent 20 years in complex investigating here in Canada before retiring. I'm not blowing smoke. Take Bobby out of it. Something about this place being visited by old rich men smells badly and there is a lot more to come I'm sure of it.

6 minutes ago, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

hes been charged with a 2nd class misdemeanor lol

the woman who ran the place has the charges related to trafficking.. you think kraft is good close personal friends with a 58 year old asian woman named hua zhang or whatever her name is? you thnk kraft and zhang go out to dinner or she comes over to dine with family and friends at his palm beach residence(i wouldnt rule it out at this point totally lol)....

im gonna go enjoy this day...you guys say what you have to say and ill revisit this later this evening or some other time

Not saying that at all but to think he and the other rich men knew absolutely nothing about this place is plain ignorance. You also need to realize that those may just be initial charges. Does not mean there isn't more coming, investigators publically said they were shocked by who was visiting this place. There is more being looked into, doesn't mean they'll find more but again it doesn't make sense. Usually where there is smoke there is fire. 

4 minutes ago, Gourdeau said:

I know this isn't gonna crumble the organization cause he is meaningless to it on the field. Im not looking at this just regarding Bob kraft, thrre are other rich men involved here. To discount this to a simple rub and tug sting is foolish and you clearly aren't paying attention to the investigation and know very little about law. Investigators don't just one day say hey let's go grab a few johns and willfully setup cameras in private massage rooms. Do you have any idea the probable cause you need to infringe on someone's privacy like that ? I'm guessing not. There has been an ongoing human sex trafficking investigation throughout that entire County for months and the fact that billionaires are going to this shady hole in the wall may have opened up a whole new investigation because it makes absolutely no sense for that to occur. Listen I spent 20 years in complex investigating here in Canada before retiring. I'm not blowing smoke. Take Bobby out of it. Something about this place being visited by old rich men smells badly and there is a lot more to come I'm sure of it.

billionaires go there because alot of billionaires live there lol...tiger, jordan, kraft, countless money managers

if you know so much about how the law and how these things work..tell me how many guys you need on camera to bust for soliciting to prove trafficking?

Man lol.. That's an absolutely ridiculous question, no two investogations are the same and there isnt a black and white "how to " instruction manual on how to complete it. I wasnt part of the investigation but can tell you that they obviously needed it otherwise they wouldnt have wasted time and money.. obtaining video evidence if capable is crucial when trying to prove any case. The more the better. Next to DNA its the best form of indisputable evidence ( unless the NFL replay office is using it of course lol) Listen I'm not gonna debate with you on my qualifications. I get your loyalty to your team and get that your position is we as fans of other teams are gonna eat this up, my position is simple. Purely in a common sense perspective, Billionaires going to a strip mall massage parlour stinks. If you can't see past that, your judgement is clouded and I certainly can understand that.

Edited by Gourdeau

1 hour ago, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

you could never hit one of my nerves chief...

its just...you seem overly invested in this....maybe go watch your superbowl dvd and enjoy it? i mean...i get it...the jokes are funny for a few minutes....its funny....but its like..i dunno...you seem way too into this.....

the problem is anything related to the patriots hits a nerve with everyone else...i know some of you are just sitting there hoping and waiting to hear that kraft knew these women were held against their will and hell be forced to remove himself from the organization and be disgraced forever....but its highly unlikely...its reminds me of last year when seth wickersham was telling everyone how all of the patriots hate each other and their coach...and this whole thing was gonna be over.....11-5? psshhhh.....afc title game on the road in kc? pshhhh no chance!!! ooops!

guy got a handy....this isnt going to cripple the patriots chances of winning the afc next year.....maybe you should pray for gronk to retire or something?

This is a major story! It's not about your Holier Than Thou owner getting a tugger. It's about human sex trafficking and why is a man of his stature there to begin with? Now go back to your little bedroom, put on your Patriots footie pajamas and worship at the alter of Tommy B while dreaming of Gronk nude. You are why people hate the Patriots, not the Patriots!

5 minutes ago, michaelredd9 said:

Some people on this board have active imaginations.  99.99% chance Bob Kraft just went for a quick and convenient hummer.  He isn't involved in human trafficking.  He isn't involved in Pizzagate.  He isn't the culprit in season 3 of True Detective.  Or is he?  We'll find out tonight!

Everyone who goes there is involved in human trafficking whether they intend to be or not. So YES he is involved one way or another. 

1 minute ago, League_Champion said:

Everyone who goes there is involved in human trafficking whether they intend to be or not. So YES he is involved one way or another. 

I used to frequent a Chinese restaurant where the owner was convicted of human trafficking.  She imported employees from China and then paid them far below the minimum wage and forced them to work like a hundred hours a week.  I just thought I was getting some damn fine Kung Pao Chicken.  But I guess by your definition I was involved in human trafficking, too.

• Like 1