[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

theHuddle 2019 Mock Draft (selections only)

Dcat

In the New England War Room Tom Brady is giving Robert Kraft a massage, while Belicheck is stroking a cat while exclaiming "excellent" over and over. With the 24th pick in the 2019 Draft the New England Patriots select from PUKE University, QB, Daniel Jones.

@Wpob the Eagles are OTC

• Haha 1

with the 29th pick of the draft, the KC Chiefs select: Deandre Baker, CB, Georgia

The top Edge defenders are off the board, so it comes down to WR or Corner for me.  We'll do our best to address WR, DL, RB and Edge later in the draft... and I think I hear a bulldog barking in the room as well

Deandre Baker.jpg

this was a tough pick with the many needs on the Chiefs.  Edge, CB, WR, DE even RB.   Trying to get the best 1st round value here.  This team has Watkins under a badly expensive contract the next 2 years and will not want to pay him the $14 million due in 2020 and just right choose to absorb the $7 million in dead cap, because Watkins, whether due to nagging injuries or not, has never lived up to the hype when the Buffalo Bills moved up and burned a pair of 1st rounders to draft him.  Then there is Ty Hill.  Always at risk of suspension.  He too is in his 4th year, but I assume the Chiefs will keep him unless he continues his history of domestic violence. 

Edited by Dcat

With the 35th pick of the draft, the Raiders are delighted to take Josh Jacobs, RB, Alabama.  You didn't think the Raiders were serious about Crowell did you?  Crowell might not even make it through camp.  He's on 1-year $800,000 deal with only $300,000 guaranteed.  Crowell is training camp fodder or just depth security for a year.  Jacobs will be the star back for the Raiders for the next 4 years.  Ryan Wilson (CBS) said this: 

Draft Scouting Report:

Compactly built, one-cut-and-explodes type runner who excels at setting up blocks. Jacobs is difficult to bring down with initial contact he his speed affords him the ability to bounce plays outside -- though he doesn't force it. He runs hard, with purpose, is an efficient pass blocker, shows good hands as a receiver and can also return kicks. He's the best running back in this class and it's not close. -- RW

@darin3  next two picks (49ers, Cards)

josh jacobs.jpg

@GREENBEAN is having log in issues with the forum.  It's pretty hard to wrap your head around being forced to have a separate log in for the forum section of theHuddle.  It's so 1999. And that there is no immediate password reset and you have to talk to tech support to fix it.  Wow.  Did I say 1999? make that 1995.  

With the 39th pick of theantiquatedHuddle Draft, Tampa Bay selects Greg Little, OT, Ole Miss

Bills are up @jrokh

little.jpg

The Bills Marketing department is about to go into overdrive as they start their campaign featuring t-shirts with "Hollywood and the Hock" With the 40th pick in the 2019 NFL Draft The Buffalo Bills select from the University of Oklahoma, WR, Marquise "Hollywood" Brown.

@Dcat the Broncos are OTC

Denver's new QB from round 1 needs a new security guard.  Let's see Phillip Lindsay sneak around this guy who will be a wall the likes of which Donald Trump could only dream of.  Never thought he would fall this far...  the Broncos select Chris Lindstrom, G, Boston Coll

@GREENBEAN otc

lindstrom.jpg

• Like 1

@greenbean still waiting for Huddle tech support to respond.  I have his next few preferences for his upcoming picks though. (If you know you will be off line, you can always send me a PM with your preferences and I'll post for you).

With the 42nd pick of the draft, the Cincinnati Bengals select Kaleb McGary, OT, Washington. 

@Big John OTC for Lions then Panthers.

mcgary.jpg

The Washington Redskins draft a target for their round 1 QB and take WR Kelvin Harmon of North Carolina State.

@dcat is OTC

Edited by Wpob
  • Like 1

• DMD unpinned this topic