[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cheat Sheet Issue

Shorttynaz

So I go to the Cheat Sheet page, select Huddle PPR as the ranking criteria, but the only 'Timeframe' it will let me select is the preseason.  I don't know if this is intended to work this way or if this list is updated daily with news of players being hurt/cut or if this was established a while back and you guys just hope that we'll buy it?  I click on player news for Lamar Miller and the blurb in there is still talking about D Foreman cutting into his workload, and it's only a matter of time before Foreman is the lead back.  Really?  C'mon guys.  Foreman was cut a few weeks ago.  How do I know if this was an oversight, or if Miller's projected rankings still is considering Foreman is there? 

Starting to lose faith in this site - this new format is bad - worse than that, it's not even very 'new' anymore.  You've had a year to work with this already.  Very very bad.  The old one was not as 'flashy' as this new one, but at least it worked! 

• Like 1
  • WJW locked this topic