[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

myHuddle not saving my league

Shorttynaz

I'm trying to create a new league (actually, 2 of them) in myHuddle.  I name my league, enter all the scoring criteria, click save my team and it takes me back to the main landing page and tells me I have 0 teams in myHuddle.

Ive seen a few other posts about this as well - I figured I'd start my own versus hijacking someone elses. 

Unfortunately I don't have a different answer for you. It may be device and/or browser related. You aren't naming the league something like MFL or ESPN that matches our stored custom scoring profiles? That may cause a problem.  Other than that I really have no idea why that might be happening. I can't really look at it without accessing your account. If you could email support@thehuddle.com and provide them with your email address and/or username they should be able to assist you with this.

3 hours ago, WW said:

Unfortunately I don't have a different answer for you. It may be device and/or browser related. You aren't naming the league something like MFL or ESPN that matches our stored custom scoring profiles? That may cause a problem.  Other than that I really have no idea why that might be happening. I can't really look at it without accessing your account. If you could email support@thehuddle.com and provide them with your email address and/or username they should be able to assist you with this.

•  

I am trying to name it 'Marvs League', and I tried to create a different one called 'EIFFL'.

I've tried this from my phone, as well as my laptop trying all 3: Chrome, IE and Safari.  It will not create/save once I enter the appropriate criteria and click save. 

Edited by Shorttynaz
  • WJW locked this topic