[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HBO Hard Knocks /Oakland Raiders / John Gruden

Shorttynaz

Big John, sorry if this is not in the right forum, but I'd be doing all my football friends a disservice if I did not share this.  If any of you have HBO and watch Hard Knocks, this was on last night.  No worries, it's right at the beginning so it's not 'really' spoiling anything. 

The quality of this video is not the greatest, but it's good enough.  If any of you are watching this at work, listen to it with headphones on or wait till your break and watch it on your phone away from co-workers due to language.  It's short, only like a minute and 40 seconds, but man..  It's hysterical!!

John Gruden

Edited by Shorttynaz
  • Thanks 1

Am I the only one that notices how disengaged and uninterested AB looks during meetings. In the back of the room, not looking at coach, playing with his hands. Not a big deal on the surface but possibly indicative of the lack of leadership from your best player. I'd like for him to be at the front of the room beside the QB

3 hours ago, Gourdeau said:

Am I the only one that notices how disengaged and uninterested AB looks during meetings. In the back of the room, not looking at coach, playing with his hands. Not a big deal on the surface but possibly indicative of the lack of leadership from your best player. I'd like for him to be at the front of the room beside the QB

Sounds like somebody who doesn't want to be there and thinks such mundane activities are below him. Gruden is eventually going to put his foot down, bench him or fine him for some stuff. Then this will get real interesting. 

7 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Sounds like somebody who doesn't want to be there and thinks such mundane activities are below him. Gruden is eventually going to put his foot down, bench him or fine him for some stuff. Then this will get real interesting. 

Yeah I mean when you see him on the sidelines during the game he's involved, all smiles. But the little things like the stupid " knock if you're with me" he's the only one it seems that isn't taking part. I'm probably knit picking to death but I'm very very interested to see how this season plays out for him.

11 hours ago, Gourdeau said:

Yeah I mean when you see him on the sidelines during the game he's involved, all smiles. But the little things like the stupid " knock if you're with me" he's the only one it seems that isn't taking part. I'm probably knit picking to death but I'm very very interested to see how this season plays out for him.

AB strikes me as one of those allen iverson "practice"? types at this stage.....meetings and stuff to him are boring....hes kind of like "call the play..i know what i need to do and ill be where im supposed to be"....by all accounts when hes actually on the practice field he goes hard though.....but Im sure he thinks hes beyond all that other stuff at this point

15 hours ago, stevegrab said:

LOOL y'all are over analyzing this....

1 hour ago, Gourdeau said:

How's your day going brah??

You sure are enjoying this, about as much I was enjoying watching the Bell/AB stuff last year. Kind of glad the Steelers wouldn't trade AB in the division, or the Browns may have ended up with this headcase instead of OBJ. 

1 minute ago, stevegrab said:

You sure are enjoying this, about as much I was enjoying watching the Bell/AB stuff last year. Kind of glad the Steelers wouldn't trade AB in the division, or the Browns may have ended up with this headcase instead of OBJ. 

Should I not be? Was all Ben's fault , was all Tomlins fault. Noone would be ABs friend. Organization wouldn't let him be himself. Blah blah blah. 

11 minutes ago, Gourdeau said:

Should I not be? Was all Ben's fault , was all Tomlins fault. Noone would be ABs friend. Organization wouldn't let him be himself. Blah blah blah. 

Oh no I definitely get it, I had the same reaction when Josh Gordon was having his issues in New England, I figured even Bill and Tom could not keep him off the cannabis 

5 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Oh no I definitely get it, I had the same reaction when Josh Gordon was having his issues in New England, I figured even Bill and Tom could not keep him off the cannabis 

So far they haven't.. stay tuned lol

23 minutes ago, Carr4MVP said:

went well, how you doing today ??

:what:

I don't have a dog in this back and forth bickering, but I must point out you were nowhere to be found yesterday when there were numerous rumors he was going to be suspended..   Nice to see you show up once Gruden says Brown will be playing.  

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Shorttynaz said:

:what:

I don't have a dog in this back and forth bickering, but I must point out you were nowhere to be found yesterday when there were numerous rumors he was going to be suspended..   Nice to see you show up once Gruden says Brown will be playing.  

did you not see what i posted in this very same thread ??

"LOOL y'all are over analyzing this...." -Aug 28