Sign in to follow this  
Cowboyz1

You know you're getting old when...........

You see the kids of players you saw drafted and play out their careers in the NFL. I am noticing familiar names in the NFL and it dawns on my that, Hey that's so in so's kid. Man time sure goes by. It one thing to watch a team and players go from college to the NFL draft and play out their careers and retire but when you start seeing those players kids being drafted and playing in their 2nd and third years, it hits me. Man I've been watching football for a long long time. LOL

• Like 1

Did a double take when the news said the Bucs signed QB Testaverde today.

.....................when your 'hold the urine for a few minutes" mechanism, no longer can be relied upon.  It used to be located around here.:moon:

22 hours ago, Ramhock said:

.....................when your 'hold the urine for a few minutes" mechanism, no longer can be relied upon.  It used to be located around here.:moon:

Yep, and the water pressure goes from being able to write our name in the snow 5 yards in front of you to barely making it past the tips of your toes at a slow drain.........

• Haha 1

On 8/24/2019 at 11:48 PM, Riffraff said:

Did a double take when the news said the Bucs signed QB Testaverde today.

Yep, Beebe, Larry Allen Jr, Renfrow, Reggie White Jr and a few others I can't remember. 

Edited by Cowboyz1

5 hours ago, PPIchamp said:

When you can't completely and unequivocally trust a fart.

So sad but so true!!

8 hours ago, PPIchamp said:

When you can't completely and unequivocally trust a fart.

AKA shart time :blink:

When there's an opening in the league you've been playing in for the last 25 years, and the newest team to the league was born 3 years after you started the league.  :unsure:

2 hours ago, Big Dogs said:

When there's an opening in the league you've been playing in for the last 25 years, and the newest team to the league was born 3 years after you started the league.  :unsure:

:lol: That was good :lol:

You finally tell the neighborhood kids to get out of the house and go to someone else's to act all crazy...then go into the garage for the real reason you kicked them out and smoke a fatty.

• Haha 1