[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need help login/renewal membership

bpkrufus

I've been a member on here for a few years, and have had a paid subscription. I'm trying to log in on the main page and renewal my subscription. But, I cannot remember my username. I know the password for it. I also have switched e-mails. So, I can't ask to send through e-mail. I no longer have that e-mail. I don't wan't to start a new subscription with my new e-mail because I believe I get a discount for already having a subscription in previous years, is that right? Is there anyway a admin can tell me the username associated with my old e-mail? I'm pretty sure I have the correct password, just can't for the life of me remember my username. Any help would be appreciated, thanks. 

Glad you were able to log in. If you go to your account information in myHUDDLE you can update your email address to your current one so this won't happen again.

• WJW locked this topic