[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hate my team

Patriots

21 hours ago, heehawks said:

Ends up that I don't have one guy on my team that can win me a game single handedly. Looks like most champs will have Jackson, McCaffery, Cook, Chubb, and/or Micheal Thomas somewhere in their lineups. 

Our points leader has Jackson and McCaffery in addition to Aaron Jones.  He's the only person responsible for my 2 losses and is 200 points ahead of the rest of us.  

I can only hope that Jackson or CMC don't play much in week 15, 16 but at the rate they're going it looks Carolina will have no reason to let up and Lamar is probably too young and hungry to tone it down even with the playoffs secured.

5 hours ago, dug said:

try being in a 32 homer league representing the bengals...

I'm on a general sports forum where a Bengals fan sound really depressed this season, far more than I did during the Browns 1-31 stretch. I tried to reach out and offer some advice, including "just stop watching and caring" as I did during some of that time. I didn't even watch the lone win in 1-15, I was trying to prepare for holidays and enjoy time with my brother who was visiting.

On 11/20/2019 at 2:12 PM, heehawks said:

Ends up that I don't have one guy on my team that can win me a game single handedly. Looks like most champs will have Jackson, McCaffery, Cook, Chubb, and/or Micheal Thomas somewhere in their lineups. 

Points leader in my 12 team has starting lineup:

Dak, Kamara, Ingram, Evans, Galloday, Chark, Waller, HHenry at Flex

He has Lat Murray too who helped a ton when Kamara was down.

He is a weeks average score ahead of everyone already.