[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MyHuddle Player Tracking Not Working

Rileyrott

Tried to get into MyHuddle player tracking tonight and just get "Loading" ad infinitum. Why is this not working?

Lots of problems on here today/tonight. I've been a member for a long time and I'm getting frustrated with the new Huddle website "improvements".

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Busby said:

I am seeing issues as well with Myhuddle.  I have to keep logging in, when I do it is not my user id...  

Yes, this is also happening with me and others. I've never had as many issues with The Huddle in the past as I have had this year, and the NFL season hasn't even started. If they don't fix this ASAP, I am requesting a refund. I don't want to do business with a site that doesn't work correctly (I've also had the issue for weeks now that the site keeps logging me out whenever I try to access paid for content) and that exposes my personal info to random other customers.

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, MTSuper7 said:

Yes, this is also happening with me and others. I've never had as many issues with The Huddle in the past as I have had this year, and the NFL season hasn't even started. If they don't fix this ASAP, I am requesting a refund. I don't want to do business with a site that doesn't work correctly (I've also had the issue for weeks now that the site keeps logging me out whenever I try to access paid for content) and that exposes my personal info to random other customers.

This is very concerning that other folks can see personal information.  

Any thoughts/response from the site/admins?

3 hours ago, Busby said:

This is very concerning that other folks can see personal information.  

Any thoughts/response from the site/admins?

Yeah, I got a relatively quick response from support, and the issue seems to be resolved now. It was probably broken for close to an hour if I had to guess. Hopefully they are taking precautions to ensure this never happens again. Scary stuff...

It's been a day now and I still can't use the "Player Tracking" function of MyHuddle, as it sticks on "loading" and NOTHING HAPPENS. What is going on here???

ETA: In addition, I'm getting this error message (both when logging in and when trying to access MyHuddle Player Search): utag is not defined

Edited by Rileyrott
Add'l Info
  • Like 1
  • WJW locked this topic