Shorttynaz

AB to New England

Too many mouth to feed there though.  For FF, I thought he could put up more numbers at Raiders than Patriots.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

From Pittsburgh and a “player’s coach” where they stroke the players’ egos to a military style New England where they carve up players with negative reinforcement and a “my way or the highway” plus no social media approach. The saga continues...

1 minute ago, Riffraff said:

From Pittsburgh and a “player’s coach” where they stroke the players’ egos to a military style New England where they carve up players with negative reinforcement and a “my way or the highway” plus no social media approach. The saga continues...

This.

57 minutes ago, Riffraff said:

Yup. I have a feeling that this thing is far from over. 

Yes give me those salty tears!

14 hours ago, Henry Muto said:

Good for my 14 fantasy teams with Brown....bad my for real like team the Browns on hopes of winning the AFC this year.

What a roller coaster ride last night I missed Brown in 2 leagues by 1 pick was not happy then today was happy I missed him in those 2 leagues but crushed for the 14 other teams and now this.……...

The Browns are good and much improved from the past, but making the playoffs is going to be a realistic outcome. Teams don't go from 1-31 to near .500 then reach the Super Bowl, this isn't fantasy football.

I hate the move by the Pats for several reasons. First it rewards selfish fools like AB. Second it makes them better (on paper) and could mean another title. However their is the chance this blows up in their faces, and destroys/ends their dynasty.

14 hours ago, MikesVikes said:

They’ve been saying that for a good two weeks here in Minnesota. It’s the new Randy Moss. Leaves the Vikings for the Raiders until flourishing with the Patriots. But the Pats didn’t win the Super Bowl that year.

tom brady was really hurt going into that game...they didnt let it out...go back and watch....he was in a walking boot leading up to it

29 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

I hate the move by the Pats for several reasons. First it rewards selfish fools like AB. Second it makes them better (on paper) and could mean another title. However their is the chance this blows up in their faces, and destroys/ends their dynasty.

I agree. If you want a release or trade just blow up your GM & Coach. You'll even get rewarded with a new deal, why not? The Patriots and BB are Rats. They totally undermined the Raiders front office. Looks real bad for the NFL. 

6 hours ago, Papajohn said:

Yes give me those salty tears!

You should love every minute of it because people are reacting as if AB raped a dozen women and then beat some children. As far as I know, AB is a knucklehead, but a decent enough human being... unlike his former QB.

55 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Looks real bad for the NFL. 

the NFL doesn't need NEP and BB to look bad. THey do a very good job on their own.

• Like 1

lol

Twitter is going absolutely bananas over it. And that last instagram post he made??? Good lord. If Bill and Co. can’t reel this guy in, nobody can. 

Just now, tazinib1 said:

lol

Twitter is going absolutely bananas over it. And that last instagram post he made??? Good lord. If Bill and Co. can’t reel this guy in, nobody can. 

I think it's useless. I'll be shocked if this goes well for them, he's crazy!

1 hour ago, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

I used to really hate the Yankees....I like being the Yankees of football

Try the Yankees of sports period. 

0016EE42-4FC2-4ED8-928E-A54C000EE5C8.jpeg

on TV... NEP tried to trade for AB from OAK back in March. OAK wanted two 1sts. so...?

lol...

ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports Antonio Brown sought advice from social media consultants to "accelerate" his release from the Raiders.

That would explain some of Brown's more outlandish maneuvers in the past week, including an Instagram story criticizing the Raiders for fining him (which later led to a heated confrontation with GM Mike Mayock) and a YouTube clip leaking a recorded (presumably private) conversation with coach Jon Gruden. Brown's acts of self-sabotage worked exactly as intended, drawing the Raiders' ire and eventually freeing him to align with Tom Brady and Bill Belichick in New England. The Patriots offered a first-rounder for Brown earlier this offseason but the Steelers weren't keen to trade him to a conference rival. Turns out, he found his way to Foxboro anyway. The Evil Empire strikes again.

Sep 8, 2019, 10:57 AM ET
Edited by LordOpie

Just now, League_Champion said:

. He played us all. 

well, not "all"

5 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

on TV... NEP tried to trade for AB from OAK back in March. OAK wanted two 1sts. so...?

No pats offered 1 1st to Pittsburgh.  Or did they do both?