[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

AB to New England

Shorttynaz

10 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

Video game results and making history. I would prefer DEN being the best but i like foosball

I can respect that, Over the years I've relented my hate quite a bit, even though it still flows. Reality is can I hate someone or something just because it is so much smarter than everyone else?  I'm at a point now that 7 is just a forgone conclusion and my team is nowhere near a playoff team, so just entertain me. I like freak-shows. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LordOpie said:

Video game results and making history. I would prefer DEN being the best but i like foosball

1 hour ago, Gourdeau said:

I can respect that, Over the years I've relented my hate quite a bit, even though it still flows. Reality is can I hate someone or something just because it is so much smarter than everyone else?  I'm at a point now that 7 is just a forgone conclusion and my team is nowhere near a playoff team, so just entertain me. I like freak-shows. 

This and this I like history and things you’ll most likely never see again in your lifetime... This is one of those moments

• Thanks 1

No sure where the other AB thread went ?? Anyway here is an important update on the AB situation with NE. If he goes off today, sell high.

#Patriots WR Antonio Brown’s accuser is expected to meet with the NFL tomorrow, as the league will fast-track its investigation into sexual assault against him. My story on what’s next:

https://t.co/4c58ezIIJ9

Edited by Gourdeau

5 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Hmm any ideas on who that could be? What rookies was he buddies with in 2017/18? I'm sure you're praying it was no Steelers player of value. 

I'm not sure if this suggests whoever the player is was invovled or just has knowledge but could be. He lives in Miami during off season as do lots of players so damn it could be anybody.  

Edited by Gourdeau

1 hour ago, Def. said:

That's a lot. 

I was policing for a long time. The longest interview I ever seen was on a triple Murder and it was 12 hours. There is a lot of downtime with these interviews, verifying information, Downloading information from phones, USB sticks etc. But still, 10 hours, she obviously had a lot to say because a properly done interview is left open ended.

Something tells me there is a lot more evidence she has that was not made public which is to be expected. 

2 minutes ago, Gourdeau said:

Nike just dropped AB endorsement.  Not sure the significance of the timing. Why now and not at the onset of the allegations? I'd assume NIKE has their own investigators?

There's a bad story coming out every other day so I think they'd just want to get ahead of it. It may have a bad portent but it may just be there's a lot of smoke and a bizarre guy and they are just getting ahead of it.