Sign in to follow this  
Sheets

Trade D Adams

I'd do that but that's just me.. I'd take Evens/Sanders for Adams in a second. unless you are saying trade away them for Adams then no way.

Edited by robotpimp

Evens/sanders for Adams. I'm probably crazy but I like it.  Godwin does look like he hurts Evens value.. but I think also Evens dropped a TD in the endzone or a ball he could've scored last week with right?  so he didn't help the Winston cause or his own, still elite and a matchup nightmare regardless.

Edited by robotpimp

If it’s any help, I wouldn’t do that, but I guess it depends on the rest of your team. I think people are sleeping on Adams, he’s went up against two good defenses but has a pretty soft schedule weeks 4 to 14. You took him first round for a reason right?

It’s possible that Evans and sanders out produce him, I just think it’s really risky.

1 minute ago, tuyuka39 said:

If it’s any help, I wouldn’t do that, but I guess it depends on the rest of your team. I think people are sleeping on Adams, he’s went up against two good defenses but has a pretty soft schedule weeks 4 to 14. You took him first round for a reason right?

It’s possible that Evans and sanders out produce him, I just think it’s really risky.

I still consider Adams a top-5 WR...week 1 didn't scare me away at all. I just think that Sanders and Evans is a good return on him, but only if he is shallow at WR. Agree that we need to see rest of team.

4 minutes ago, turbotooslow said:

I still consider Adams a top-5 WR...week 1 didn't scare me away at all. I just think that Sanders and Evans is a good return on him, but only if he is shallow at WR. Agree that we need to see rest of team.

I 100% agree, it’s a solid return especially with how Sanders has started the season.

Guy declined it anyway ...He has been tryin to get Adams so i figured id try it ..it would give me a lil more rec depth.. and i knw Adams will produce im not worried bout that