Sign in to follow this  
Sheets

Trade for Mahomes

Kamara Mack theilen kirk boyd sutton ..Lamar Jackson which i can most likely flip for ty or somebody round his value ..and i was thinking bout picking up tevin coleman for a another rb on bye weeks.. i also have penny amd MVS

Just now, Sheets said:

Kamara Mack theilen kirk boyd sutton ..Lamar Jackson which i can most likely flip for ty or somebody round his value ..and i was thinking bout picking up tevin coleman for a another rb on bye weeks.. i also have penny amd MVS

Need to see entire team but no from this list

Just now, Sheets said:

T.Y. is more valuable than Lamar for sure

Jackson and a throwawayfor T.Y. and Mack. Offer that and if it's rejected I think Jackson for T.Y. is solid. Still need to see you whole team though

I'm just not sure if I like this trade or not, I can't figure it out honestly lol. Looks like you're only going to have Kamara and Penny as RB if you do that trade is that correct? What are your starting requirements. I can't get behind it. Post your whole team with bench and starting requirements and maybe I can have a better opinion.

1 minute ago, bpkrufus said:

I'm just not sure if I like this trade or not, I can't figure it out honestly lol. Looks like you're only going to have Kamara and Penny as RB if you do that trade is that correct? What are your starting requirements. I can't get behind it. Post your whole team with bench and starting requirements and maybe I can have a better opinion.

Been asking for the team for hours my goodness

1 minute ago, Sheets said:

Goff jackson kamara mack jacobs penny theilen kupp boyd kirk sutton mvs dissly h henry

Do it and then work on getting T.Y.