[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Daniel Jones

Gourdeau

13 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

I'm not saying that Jones can't have a good day, I just think it's a can't miss matchup for Rivers. He should put up 20+ easy. 

Agree under normal circumstances.  My one and only concern is WR issues. They are down to their 4th WR behind Allen, Mike Williams, Hunter Henry Travis Benjamin all out. I look at some of the other QBs that played Miami and I see Brady and Prescott only scoring 25 and 28 (6 pt tds) with healthy more talented squads. Having said that it's not like the Giants WRs are studs either. Sheppard and Engram are it. 

I been rolling with Josh Allen but I dont trust him this week vs NE even though since NE has played absolutely nobody legit I think their D is a little overrated. But I am smart enough to recognize that their is a better chance Jones can pick apart Washingtons non existant defense than their is of Josh Allen throwing all over the Pat's secondary. If you have a guy like Ryan/Watson/Rodgers/etc you obviously stand pat.

1 minute ago, Jacrome24j said:

GI am seriously contemplating starting Jones over Watson this week. I think Jones could end up in a shootout versus the skins

Dont do it! Jones is a good replacement for lower end QBs but if you have guys like Watson/Ryan/etc then there is no reason to jump on the Jones wagon quite yet.

6 hours ago, Gourdeau said:

Anyone starting him with confidence? If so who are yiu starting him over. I'm between him and Rivers and with the injuries at WR for Chargers I'm not liking Rivers as much even vs Miami. I see a ton a running by Ekeler and Gordon.

Yes over Winston (in a 2 QB league with Holmes at QB1) and I don't give a hoot what the result is.. because I have very little confidence in Winston weekly but I wish I had Evens with Godwin's Q status.

Edited by robotpimp
full context

2 hours ago, League_Champion said:

I get the early Daniel Jones love but ya'll need to put your little red rockets away. The defensive gameplan is different, NO BARKLEY starting and the kid is on film now. So you may want to wait a few more games before you induct him in the Fantasy Football Hall of Fame. 

I should've said... I'm only playing him because he's playing Washington because that's the REAL truth.  Doesn't matter the film on him it's Washington.  Watch this totally backfire like it usually does for me.

17 minutes ago, 8rattoon said:

Discretion is the key here.

Jones should not be starting over a guy like Watson, no matter the matchup.

When Jones is facing the Skins at home with the 4th-highest O/U of the week, he should be started over a guy like Winston at the Rams.

The question for me is Rivers or Jones. Rivers has Miami on the road will Melvin Gordon coming back and 3 of the top 5 pass catchers out ( Williams Benjamin and Henry). On the other hand it's not like the Giants are jammed with talent at the WR and RB position either. 

Chargers Dolphins Game script seems inevitable for run heavy with no urgency for Chargers due to no counter scoring from Dolphins. Giants have one of the worst defenses also so one has to assume the skins are gonna score points as well. Jones also has the upside for rushing yards.