[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ESPN FF Trade help

Willallenn

Hello all. Need help.

Monday 106 pm ET I traded a few players for Kittle, one of them being Robert Woods on the Rams.

Rams are Thursday night football this week. 

My LM upheld the trade at 239pm Monday as well. 

Even tho LM upheld trade, will this take another week to process because woods in in Thursday night game? I’ve seen this on forums but with LM pushing trade through I am surprised it has not gone through yet. Also, our league has the 48 hour window, which would have passed by now- as it is Wednesday and the trade was accepted Monday afternoon. Thoughts or guidance please- also would it be worth to try the trade again and LM approve? 

Thank you

9 hours ago, turbotooslow said:

No way for us to know...contact your commish and tell him 1) it should have processed by now and 2) no reason for 48 hour window, trades should go through immediately

This.  And if you already talked to the commish, or there is no human commish to talk to, tell us that.

Always baffling when people post questions here that should be directed to their league's commissioner. Not sure how we are supposed to help.