Sign in to follow this  
Sheets

Barkley

Ok ..now what if i have ingram jacobc n Montgomery as other backs ..all which i dmt trust ...and i have kupp dhop n thomas as wr ..so what if i make the trade and flip allen and ingram for fournette ..does that make a diff or still stay barkley 

I'd take K Allen and Gordon any day over just Barkley. Gordon is a top 5 or 10 fantasy RB for past 2 years and Allen is one of the best WRs this year.

Ingram is inconsistent..i have kupp Dhop thomas already so adding allen i could use him to strengthen my rb 

MG3 and Keenan Allan is a steal for just barkley who’s still injured ( just saying) whose team is against two tough matchups and yet to have his bye. 

2 minutes ago, Sheets said:

Ingram is inconsistent..i have kupp Dhop thomas already so adding allen i could use him to strengthen my rb

He's the lead back on the Ravens and I believe he will be consistent. His floor isn't that low and outside of Barkley/Cook/Kamara/Zeke, every RB has shown a lower floor. Even CMC.

Im 0-4 ..my roster now wasnt what it was in the beginning so i kinda need consistent now...hahaha cant lose too mamy more