[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade TY Hilton for Josh Jacobs

Shorttynaz

Team 1 in my signature. 

I'd be giving away TY Hilton and Malcolm Brown to the Todd Gurley owner in whose only other RBs on his roster is James Conner and Josh Jacobs

This would add a little stability to my RB situation, and I have AJ Green coming back soon (he practiced today)

1 minute ago, Shorttynaz said:

Team 1 in my signature. 

I'd be giving away TY Hilton and Malcolm Brown to the Todd Gurley owner in whose only other RBs on his roster is James Conner and Josh Jacobs

This would add a little stability to my RB situation, and I have AJ Green coming back soon (he practiced today)

Love T.Y. but yes I'd do that. Can you post team? I'm on mobile. BTW can Huddle add mobile sigs already?

Edited by turbotooslow

5 minutes ago, turbotooslow said:

Love T.Y. but yes I'd do that. Can you post team? I'm on mobile. BTW can Huddle add mobile sigs already?

10-Team PPR  ALL TDs 6 points

QB:  G Minshew;  J Brissett                                                                                                                

RB:  D Freeman;  D Williams;  K Drake;  M Brown;  C Hyde                                                              

WR:  D Hopkins;  J Jones;  K Allen;  TY Hilton;  AJ Green                                                                 

TE:  A Hooper                                                                                                                                     

PK:  H Butker                                                                                                                                       

D/ST:  Titans;  Rams                                    

Edited by Shorttynaz

2 minutes ago, Shorttynaz said:

QB:  G Minshew;  J Brissett                                                                                                                

RB:  D Freeman;  D Williams;  K Drake;  M Brown;  C Hyde                                                              

WR:  D Hopkins;  J Jones;  K Allen;  TY Hilton;  AJ Green                                                                 

TE:  A Hooper                                                                                                                                     

PK:  H Butker                                                                                                                                       

D/ST:  Titans;  Rams                                    

Oh! You need a RB. Conner or Jacobs is the question.

Who do you believe has the most upside?

Edited by Shaft

What's the other persons team?  You should be able to pull more than just a rb.  Take a wide out 3 target.  AJ green is good but have you seen Cincinnati offense?  He wont be the answer.  Look for like a Calvin Ridley or merocole hardman type guy they throw in.  Take the for sure RB and try and get that boom or bust you can play in a buy week and hope he goes off

1 hour ago, turbotooslow said:

You are so freaking stacked at WR. I'd trade Allen for a stud RB. Or Hopkins. Or Julio. You will still be stacked at WR without one of them.

No one is willing to come off a RB.  The Barkley and Cook owner won't budge.  The Elliott owner is the biggest Cowboys fan.  The Kamara owner is a Saints fan.  Only the Marlon Mack owner is willing, but he wants Hopkins and Green.  I'm not dealing with him

1 hour ago, Shorttynaz said:

No one is willing to come off a RB.  The Barkley and Cook owner won't budge.  The Elliott owner is the biggest Cowboys fan.  The Kamara owner is a Saints fan.  Only the Marlon Mack owner is willing, but he wants Hopkins and Green.  I'm not dealing with him

Yeah don't do Hopkins and Green for Mack.