[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What no SNF thread Cowboys vs Iggles? Well here it is...

Sunday Couch Potatoe

What happened to workhorse zeke every 5 plays he calls to the sidelines for I need a rest? Too many chalupas and quesadillas during his Cabo training? What happened to the feed me guy he got paid and doesn’t want all the carries anymore! Yes I know he has 20 touches but LT, Priest, Shauny A, Faulk, Larry J are laughing at that they would be relishing the chance to crush opponents and score at will

10 minutes ago, Sunday Couch Potatoe said:

What happened to workhorse zeke every 5 plays he calls to the sidelines for I need a rest? Too many chalupas and quesadillas during his Cabo training? What happened to the feed me guy he got paid and doesn’t want all the carries anymore! Yes I know he has 20 touches but LT, Priest, Shauny A, Faulk, Larry J are laughing at that they would be relishing the chance to crush opponents and score at will

On a completely different note, since you mentioned Larry Johnson, have you ever checked out his twitter? It’s wild. Definitely some CTE, among other conditions. 

4 minutes ago, Vikings>Packers said:

On a completely different note, since you mentioned Larry Johnson, have you ever checked out his twitter? It’s wild. Definitely some CTE, among other conditions. 

Well on a side not to that side note he was a whirlwind coming out of college with his issues soooo.... doesn’t surprise me

Just now, XFlash said:

Is van esch out for the game?

Suffered a neck injury. 

15 hours ago, Sunday Couch Potatoe said:

It’s funny back in the good old days on this board I’d have tons of cowboy fans supporting my thoughts... oh well just rinse and repeat with nonsense 

You seemed rather obsessed with this train of thought yesterday. You should have reached out to Cowboyz1 if you wanted some of his usual stuff.