[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need trade advice asap!

Sprucepat92

I'm in a ten team ppr league currently 6 and 1 in second place. I've been offered Derrick Henry for Mark Ingram and joe Mixon. Before you say it's a bad move, hear me out. My current running backs are Alvin Kamara, Mark Ingram, Tevin Coleman, Joe Mixon and Latavius Murray. Ingram has averaged 12-16 carries this season, Gus Edward's eats away at 4-8 Carries a game and Lamar Jackson runs ALOT. I know he has 7 touchdowns on the year but I envision Lamar Jackson vulturing short yardage tds from him. Mixon has no Offensive line and negative game script make him borderline droppable.... Devin Singletary, is on my waiver wire and so is Alexander Mattison. Would it be worth it to do the trade and stash one of these guys on my bench? Henry is a bellcow, though he doesnt catch any passes neither does Mixon or Ingram this year so far. What do you guys think? I dont know if Mixon is going to get any better and I'd be kicking myself if I had to drop him in 2 weeks for nothing. I hate giving up 2 for 1 but I also know Mattison and Singletary have the potential to be league winners especially with Dalvin Cooks injury history.  Please let me know what you guys think. 

Screenshot_20191024-182050_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Screenshot_20191024-182059_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg