[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB mess

MIKEYST13

With Mahomes possibly out again this week my options at QB2 are Kyler vs SF tonight, Baker vs Den, Tannehill vs Car, or pick up Moore to play vs Min.  Leaning towards Moore as they all have terrible match ups but he's got the better pieces around him in a more stable offense....

2 minutes ago, MIKEYST13 said:

With Mahomes possibly out again this week my options at QB2 are Kyler vs SF tonight, Baker vs Den, Tannehill vs Car, or pick up Moore to play vs Min.  Leaning towards Moore as they all have terrible match ups but he's got the better pieces around him in a more stable offense....

Are Derrick Carr or Jacoby Brissett available in your league?

6 minutes ago, MIKEYST13 said:

Think I have to rule Kyler out just on the off chance Mahomes plays.  Don't want to lock him in tonight just to have Mahomes be ready to go on Sunday.

I honestly don't think he play's this Sunday. Andy Reid would not put Pat Mahomes or the Chiefs franchise QB at risk. 

That's the way I'm leaning too, though part of me wants to take a flyer on Mayfield turning it around.  Tough match up, but he's fired up, and I don't expect Brandon allen to be able to keep the Denver offense on the field.  Plus he didn't look as bad against NE in the rain last week as I thought he would.

I have no confidence in the Browns offense except for Nick Chubb. I dropped Baker Mayfield in week #4 and the league thought I was crazy. The team is all hype this year and need a real head coach who can temper expectations. They have embarrassed themselves and now want pitty from the league GTFOH Baker. However it's your choice brother :bash:

Edited by gijoerock