Stonedkilla

Josh jacobs

Recommended Posts

Do I consider starting jonathan williams over jacobs? Im scared the chiefs are going to blow out the raiders early and be forced to throw and gruden has not been using jacobs in the passing game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/28/2019 at 10:30 PM, Stonedkilla said:

Do I consider starting jonathan williams over jacobs? Im scared the chiefs are going to blow out the raiders early and be forced to throw and gruden has not been using jacobs in the passing game. 

thats exactly whats going to happen...go williams

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

thats exactly whats going to happen...go williams

 

I think the raiders will use jacobs even if they get blown out.  He is by far and away their best play maker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

 

I think the raiders will use jacobs even if they get blown out.  He is by far and away their best play maker

i agree i wouldnt bench jacobs but i feel williams will have a better game than Jacobs. So if it was down to 1 spot id go williams....yes if they are at the goal line they will use jacobs but remember what happened last week richard lead in yards once they got down. they don't use Jacobs as a pass catcher

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

i agree i wouldnt bench jacobs but i feel williams will have a better game than Jacobs. So if it was down to 1 spot id go williams....yes if they are at the goal line they will use jacobs but remember what happened last week richard lead in yards once they got down. they don't use Jacobs as a pass catcher

 

Last week the score was out of hand.  With this being a divisional matchup and the chiefs not being a good run defense, I think they'll keep it closer.  The jets run defense is better than people give it credit for.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

 

I think the raiders will use jacobs even if they get blown out.  He is by far and away their best play maker

And their best chance is to ride Jacobs. Too much passing with Carr adds more time for Mahommes to light up the Oakland secondary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

 

Last week the score was out of hand.  With this being a divisional matchup and the chiefs not being a good run defense, I think they'll keep it closer.  The jets run defense is better than people give it credit for.  

this can get out of hand quickly as well....and remember KCs D has been alot better lately and has stopped alot against the run and the pass. Williams will outscore Jacobs period.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

this can get out of hand quickly as well....and remember KCs D has been alot better lately and has stopped alot against the run and the pass. Williams will outscore Jacobs period.

 

I'm also starting Williams over Jacobs. Tough call, but we're full PPR and I think, at home, KC is gonna blow this one up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

this can get out of hand quickly as well....and remember KCs D has been alot better lately and has stopped alot against the run and the pass. Williams will outscore Jacobs period.

 

Last 3 games they gave up 17 to the chargers, 35 to the titans and 23 to the vikings.  Not sure they are on the up and up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

 

Last 3 games they gave up 17 to the chargers, 35 to the titans and 23 to the vikings.  Not sure they are on the up and up

 

My concern is Oakland's lack of play makers. Is renfrow out?

 

If so, I think Oakland will have trouble keeping up. I think KC's d can bottle up Jacobs since no one else is really a threat. KC gets up fast and that's that. 

 

I decided to roll with Williams because I think Colts and Tenn keep it close. 

 

Of course, maybe this is why I am 4-7!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

 

Last 3 games they gave up 17 to the chargers, 35 to the titans and 23 to the vikings.  Not sure they are on the up and up

ever since Lindsey going against them for only 36 yards there D has been getting better...there Run D....from where it started this year its alot better. dont expect jacobs to run all over them is what im sayin....J williams will win the day outright

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheGuildedAge said:

 

My concern is Oakland's lack of play makers. Is renfrow out?

 

If so, I think Oakland will have trouble keeping up. I think KC's d can bottle up Jacobs since no one else is really a threat. KC gets up fast and that's that. 

 

I decided to roll with Williams because I think Colts and Tenn keep it close. 

 

Of course, maybe this is why I am 4-7!

you are correct...as for the 4 and 7 that is just because you didnt have me helping you the whole way...well there's always next year!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jacobs.

 

Have you watched any KC games this year? Score doesn't matter; everybody's game plan is to run the ball.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 8rattoon said:

Jacobs.

 

Have you watched any KC games this year? Score doesn't matter; everybody's game plan is to run the ball.

titans game will be low scoring so it will be a bigger run game with TY hilton out expect williams with lots of runs and even pass catches....J williams all the way....both games over 100 yards and last game 25 attempts...do i need to say anymore?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

ever since Lindsey going against them for only 36 yards there D has been getting better...there Run D....from where it started this year its alot better. dont expect jacobs to run all over them is what im sayin....J williams will win the day outright

Regardless of whether or not you end up being right, I find it hilarious how confident you are with this. Like not even “i think williams will score more points”, you just know for a fact that’s whats going to happen. And then you’ll gloat tomorrow if you’re right and we won’t hear a peep if not.

Edited by tuyuka39

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, tuyuka39 said:

Regardless of whether or not you end up being right, I find it hilarious how confident you are with this. Like not even “i think williams will score more points”, you just know for a fact that’s whats going to happen. And then you’ll gloat tomorrow if you’re right and we won’t hear a peep if not.

i called two TDs for landry last week....and oh yea ive clenched byes in both of my big money leagues. Im in 3 total and made to playoffs in all 3. So yea im confident. Your talking to a fantasy guru

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

you are correct...as for the 4 and 7 that is just because you didnt have me helping you the whole way...well there's always next year!

 

It's actually funny. Our commish said I am the unluckiest team he has ever seen in fantasy.

 

One loss was when I had Will Fuller the week he scored 54, and at the last minute dumped him for a RB.

 

Lost another game by .5, another game by 3, another by 4. And the other I went against my gut and benched a guy I shouldn't have. Also benched Darnold last week. 

 

I know a lot of teams can say this, but I am a few good moves from 11-1 or 10-2. 

 

Just hoping to make playoffs today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.