[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 13 Milk Carton

League_Champion

Worst year for me ever for streaming "good" matchups or using my gut feeling on trending performances. Everything I touched this year either got hurt early in the game, benched mid-game, or immensely under performed. Although he got me a TD, Darrell Williams was the icing on the cake to end my season. 

Edited by heehawks

1 hour ago, heehawks said:

Worst year for me ever for streaming "good" matchups or using my gut feeling on trending performances. Everything I touched this year either got hurt early in the game, benched mid-game, or immensely under performed. Although he got me a TD, Darrell Williams was the icing on the cake to end my season. 

Same here, my gut failed me horribly this year. Plus playing the good matchups blew up in my face. Fantasy was not fun this year. 

Seems like a lots of busts or underwhelming 1st, 2nd, or early 3rd round picks.  Saquon, Bell, Conner, DJ, Gurley, Juju, OBJ, AB, Mixon, Damien Williams, Kerryon, Ertz.  Even Kamara not that awesome.  Just a lot of misses in early rounds, seems like more than normal, but I guess I can't say for sure.   And for a fair amount of the consistent players, Mahomes, Davante Adams, Kittle, they have been injured for stretches.  Been tough to predict week to week.  

Edited by purplemonster

6 hours ago, XFlash said:

pretty even  per se.

Lamar was awesome!

if only not the SF fumble early in the game gave BAL a very short field and score.

SF has a tough remaining schedule and could easily fall to the wildcard. 

Seattle wins tomorrow and SF drop to the 5 seed I believe

2 hours ago, Sunday Couch Potatoe said:

Jamies Jacobs and Chark cost me a spot in playoffs. And I had wentz, James white( who I just had a gut feeling was gonna have a big week and still didn’t have the sack to start him) on my bench for 70 points f@ck this game...

:moon:

Juju is a good one. He murdered me. I'd draft him again but only if Big Ben is back. 

On 12/1/2019 at 10:10 PM, Wolverines Fan said:

Unless Carson phones it in tomorrow, Foles cost me a playoff spot in one league for sure. :bash:

Darn you Foles...darn you Foles...darn you Foles...darn you Foles...darn you Foles...darn you Foles...darn you Foles...darn you Foles...darn you Foles...darn you Foles...darn you Foles...darn you Foles...darn you Foles...darn you Foles...darn you Foles...darn you Foles...darn you Foles...darn you Foles...darn you Foles...darn you Foles...darn you Foles...darn you Foles...darn you Foles...darn you Foles...darn you Foles...darn you Foles...darn you Foles...darn you Foles...darn you Foles...darn you Foles...darn you Foles...darn you Foles...darn you Foles...darn you Foles...darn you Foles...darn you Foles...darn you Foles...darn you Foles...darn you Foles...darn you Foles...darn you Foles...darn you Foles...darn you Foles...darn you Foles...darn you Foles...darn you Foles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18 hours ago, Sunday Couch Potatoe said:

Jamies Jacobs and Chark cost me a spot in playoffs. And I had wentz, James white( who I just had a gut feeling was gonna have a big week and still didn’t have the sack to start him) on my bench for 70 points f@ck this game...

:moon:

I have both players myself and not sure how much you can blame them.  Jacobs had 6 yds/carry and over 100 yards but Oak has been getting way behind early in games.  He must have hands of stone or they are simply underutilizing him.  And Gruden seems to pull him if losing is inevitable pretty early.  In Chark's case, Foles was apparently horrendous.  You'd think they'd try to feed Chark a little more than they did.  

Edit: I read somewhere that Jacobs has been playing with a fractured shoulder for weeks now.  Which would explain the early hook when they are down big.  

Edited by purplemonster