[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

F'ING DONE WITH FANTASY FOOTBALL

JAWN

OF COURSE BREES THROWS FOR 5 TDS AGAINST THE LEAGUES BEST DEFENSE. OF COURSE HE HAS A PLAYER THAT CATCHES 2 OF THEM AS WELL.  OF COURSE J JACOBS AND L BELL CAN'T PLAY WHEN MY PLAYOFF LIFE IS ON THE LINE. OF COURSE I HAVE TO START BENNIE F'ING SNELL BECAUSE JACOBS IS OUT AND HE HAS NEGATIVE POINTS AT HALFTIME.OF COURSE EVERYONE OF MY PLAYERS SCORE SINGLE DIGITS THIS WEEK SO I DON'T EVEN GET ENOUGH POINTS TO SAVE A POSSIBLE PLAYOFF SPOT.

3 LEAGUES. IN FIRST IN ALL 3 FOR 75% OF THE SEASON.  2 FIRST ROUND EXITS AND 1 NOT EVEN MAKING PLAYOFFS DESPITE HAVING THE 3RD HIGHEST POINTS.

I'VE HAD IT WITH THIS GARBAGE. I'M AT THE SAME POINT THAT MADE ME QUIT 6 YEARS AGO AFTER PLAYING FOR 20 YEARS.

I HATE THIS F'ING GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by JAWN
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Good day to vent as it’s acceptable especially this week. Injuries were a killer and then injuries lead to other guys stepping up and getting more looks on same team. Goodwin was dead until Evans went down. Thomas was very quiet until saints had to throw.  Andrews killed a bunch of teams as did devante Parker. Snell not starting is a joke and Tomlin sucks giving Samuels 4 carries for -1 yards. Now he appears benched for fumbling ( first time I believe all season he fumbled ). Rodgers sucked. Pack defense sucked in great match up. Mccoy sucks and should sit for Darwin Thompson at this point. It goes on and on. I expect to be as bitter as I have been in years by end of tonight s it pertains to fantasy football. 

5 hours ago, JAWN said:

OF COURSE BREES THROWS FOR 5 TDS AGAINST THE LEAGUES BEST DEFENSE. OF COURSE HE HAS A PLAYER THAT CATCHES 2 OF THEM AS WELL.  OF COURSE J JACOBS AND L BELL CAN'T PLAY WHEN MY PLAYOFF LIFE IS ON THE LINE. OF COURSE I HAVE TO START BENNIE F'ING SNELL BECAUSE JACOBS IS OUT AND HE HAS NEGATIVE POINTS AT HALFTIME.OF COURSE EVERYONE OF MY PLAYERS SCORE SINGLE DIGITS THIS WEEK SO I DON'T EVEN GET ENOUGH POINTS TO SAVE A POSSIBLE PLAYOFF SPOT.

3 LEAGUES. IN FIRST IN ALL 3 FOR 75% OF THE SEASON.  2 FIRST ROUND EXITS AND 1 NOT EVEN MAKING PLAYOFFS DESPITE HAVING THE 3RD HIGHEST POINTS.

I'VE HAD IT WITH THIS GARBAGE. I'M AT THE SAME POINT THAT MADE ME QUIT 6 YEARS AGO AFTER PLAYING FOR 20 YEARS.

clenched bye in both out of three and the other i won tonight by 70 points! Hey man its not for everyone....everybody cant be a Guru like me

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

clenched bye in both out of three and the other i won tonight by 70 points! Hey man its not for everyone....everybody cant be a Guru like me

Clenched? you mean clinched. Clenching is something you do with your ass.

Edited by Sol-King
  • Haha 4

This game is so much "fun".

Got a bye and then watched Evans and Chark go down this week.  Great I make the semi's now what ...

Just keep hoping to guess the right scrub WR from your bench and get a little help from your opponent. Funnier things have happened but man it sucks to lose two studs from your team for week 15.

On 12/9/2019 at 2:25 PM, Judge Smales said:

This game is so much "fun".

Got a bye and then watched Evans and Chark go down this week.  Great I make the semi's now what ...

Just keep hoping to guess the right scrub WR from your bench and get a little help from your opponent. Funnier things have happened but man it sucks to lose two studs from your team for week 15.

yea same here...i won the first round in the league that I didnt have the bye in and now Chark may not play....its either i put in AJ Brown or Drake....still not sure who i pick...i do have Tannehill so if i do put in AJ it could be beneficial. I also like Drake but i think this week we may see more of D. Johnson so im still not sure which way to go. Im still hoping J. Jacobs doesnt play because i have washington stashed in all leagues.

Ah yes.....fantasy......I WhatsApp my league often either the following...."I Love Fantasy.... or "I Hate Fantasy"...lol...

I'm lucky I had a bye last week....would've got waxed...

Of course this would happen...Jacobs hurt ... Goff not being MVP like experts said he would....Engram unusable since week like....oh....8 ish....I pick up Garrett only to get hurt....I drop Higbee for Fant the week Fant sucks only to go off afta I drop him....lol...one of many ironics

On 12/8/2019 at 5:20 PM, JAWN said:

I lost one league this week in the OT game winning pass by Wentz.  I lost by 0.14.  

It happens