[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Choke on a Carrot Garrett!!!

CowboysDiehard

I can't believe we lost to the Eagles!  We're pathetic!  They have no secondary or WRs and we still couldn't win. How many times did we have to watch Goedert make yet another crucial catch?!?  CAN SOMEONE PLEASE COVER HIM, HE'S THE ONLY THING ASIDE FROM SANDERS THAT THEY HAD!!!!!!!

AND HOW MANY FREAKING DROPPED BALLS DID DALLAS HAVE...6-7!!!!!  AND THAT'S WHEN DAK ACTUALLY MADE A DECENT THROW.

DAK COULDN'T HIT THE BROADSIDE OF A BARN!

I agree. Dallas totally soiled themselves. They got handled by a bunch of practice squad rejects. This is the worst Eagles team that I can remember. Jason Garrett is overmatched at every turn. That being said the Giants will beat the Birds next week and the Cowboys will undeservingly sneak into the playoffs. But not enough to save Garrett's job. 

You know what, i actually agree moreso. As much as Dallas won't deserve, i think the Giants can beat the Eagles next week and Dallas beats the Skins and we'd back in. Time will tell. 

4 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

And so what if they do? Who the hell are they going to beat? 

Honestly, who the hell knows. If they got in and faced the Seahawks in round 1, they could beat the Hawks at home. I highly doubt they can get much farther then that. So basically like last season. 

11 hours ago, irish said:

Honestly, who the hell knows. If they got in and faced the Seahawks in round 1, they could beat the Hawks at home. I highly doubt they can get much farther then that. So basically like last season. 

True, anything can happen. So much talent yet they are still 7-8 in a crap division. I think they've only beaten 1 team with a winning record? I'd love to see what Wentz could do with all that firepower. 

16 hours ago, CowboysDiehard said:

Unfortunately Jerra still runs it.  I cannot wait until he dies.  Seriously.

As a football fan in Detroit I would gladly trade you Jerry for the Ford's.

I had to start following a different team after watching the ineptitude here in Detroit for 45 years

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 8:39 AM, League_Champion said:

True, anything can happen. So much talent yet they are still 7-8 in a crap division. I think they've only beaten 1 team with a winning record? I'd love to see what Wentz could do with all that firepower. 

There we go again with the "so much talent" line in regards to Dallas.  Maybe these guys aren't as talented as you think . Although Dak showed some signs of improvement this year , I still stand behind my stance that I have had for several years now in regards to him just not being a good qb. We talk about our line like they are our line from 92 , but I see them get pushed around more than dominating . Our secondary sucks . Our best attribute is our LBs . aside from that , we pretty much suck head to toe . Our chance to make the playoffs was in our hands against a depleted eagles team and we couldn't muster 1 touchdown. The Eagles deserve the playoffs..we don't. If we do manage to get in , of course I will support my team , but we will get embarrassed. The Seahawks will beat us by no less than 17

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, whomper said:

There we go again with the "so much talent" line in regards to Dallas.  Maybe these guys aren't as talented as you think . Although Dak showed some signs of improvement this year , I still stand behind my stance that I have had for several years now in regards to him just not being a good qb. We talk about our line like they are our line from 92 , but I see them get pushed around more than dominating . Our secondary sucks . Our best attribute is our LBs . aside from that , we pretty much suck head to toe . Our chance to make the playoffs was in our hands against a depleted eagles team and we couldn't muster 1 touchdown. The Eagles deserve the playoffs..we don't. If we do manage to get in , of course I will support my team , but we will get embarrassed. The Seahawks will beat us by no less than 17

Cooper & Zeke are chopped liver now? Give Wentz those 2 weapons and they smoke NFC East. 

6 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Cooper & Zeke are chopped liver now? Give Wentz those 2 weapons and they smoke NFC East. 

I am not saying the team is devoid of talent . Every team has a good player or two but I am tired of hearing how with this talent we should be blowing through people . I think some of that is them being over rated . If you're that talented , you don't lose to the Eagles 5th string

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, whomper said:

I am not saying the team is devoid of talent . Every team has a good player or two but I am tired of hearing how with this talent we should be blowing through people . I think some of that is them being over rated . If you're that talented , you don't lose to the Eagles 5th string

I'll have to agree to disagree a bit here.  The Cowboys have more then enough talent to not only win the NFC East but make a significant playoff run.  We have a premiere RB, WR, OL, LBer core, several solid D-Lineman, Dak isn't premier but is good enough. Our secondary is only average. However, that's plenty to get the job done. They're missing heart, this team just looks like it doesn't want to compete or win (like they're just playing for a paycheck), especially when the going gets tough or in the clutch, they just flop and play to the level they're facing.  Don't get me started on the coaching, that's been brutal many times as well. There are many variables that contribute to why a team doesn't reach its potential, lack of talent isn't one of them here, IMO.

Just now, irish said:

I'll have to agree to disagree a bit here.  The Cowboys have more then enough talent to not only win the NFC East but make a significant playoff run.  We have a premiere RB, WR, OL, LBer core, several solid D-Lineman, Dak isn't premier but is good enough. Our secondary is only average. However, that's plenty to get the job done. They're missing heart, this team just looks like it doesn't want to compete or win (like they're just playing for a paycheck), especially when the going gets tough or in the clutch, they just flop and play to the level they're facing.  Don't get me started on the coaching, that's been brutal many times as well. There are many variables that contribute to why a team doesn't reach its potential, lack of talent isn't one of them here, IMO.

Fair enough