[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Titans vs Ravens

League_Champion

Yeah, Tannehill going to TEN is making a huge difference in his future bank account. BAL is playing like a team not used to being in the playoffs or trailing on the scoreboard.

If the Titans hold on to this lead, the SMACKBOWL is going to take little time to score for the final two weeks.

Not unprecedented by any means, but a big surprise all the same. This was easily the No. 1 team coming into the playoffs, not just the No. 1 seed.

I read somewhere that Mike Vrabel said he has the blueprint for stopping Lamar Jackson.  

I can't find the article, but this guy is about to see a very long tenure as the Titans HC!  

Edit:  And no, it wasn't the one about tying his shoelaces together. 

Edited by Shorttynaz

28 minutes ago, DMD said:

If the Titans hold on to this lead, the SMACKBOWL is going to take little time to score for the final two weeks.

Not unprecedented by any means, but a big surprise all the same. This was easily the No. 1 team coming into the playoffs, not just the No. 1 seed.

LOL my team has only Saints and Ravens players 

1 hour ago, DMD said:

It doesn't cast a great light on the Dolphins where Tannehill was mostly average and occasionally sucked.

Dolphins or Gase?  Jets saying same thing for Darnold in a couple years?

And just like that the head of the dragon is chopped off. Tennessee looked good and ready but Lamar looked pedestrian and lost most of the time besides running whenever he could. But put him in a pass or go home and he failed miserably... still think he’ll be good but this doesn’t bode well for the ongoing legacy everyone was bestowing upon him. And by the way Henry = BEAST... he’s  gonna get paid and set the new standard for RB salary

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

12 hours ago, DMD said:

It doesn't cast a great light on the Dolphins where Tannehill was mostly average and occasionally sucked.

That is the understatement of the year.  Consider all of the following Gase dismal failures in Miami and how they are doing now without Gase:

Tannehill

Parker

Drake

Gesicki

One or two could be considered coincidence, but all 4 of these blossomed the moment Gase was out the door. 

• Like 1

I like Tannehill but look at the stats - 88 passing yards. Last week it was 72. Thankfully he's got a long ball and isn't afraid to run into a defender so it keeps defenses guessing. 

The wins really belong to Vrabel, Henry and our defense 

59 minutes ago, Dcat said:

That is the understatement of the year.  Consider all of the following Gase dismal failures in Miami and how they are doing now without Gase:

Tannehill

Parker

Drake

Gesicki

One or two could be considered coincidence, but all 4 of these blossomed the moment Gase was out the door. 

Good stuff Dcat. You can't deny their success. Hire Gase if you want to ruin a franchise. 

15 hours ago, DMD said:

I mean...it’s not like Tannehill lit up the Last 2 games.  Kudos to the Titans, but they won on defense, special teams, and Henry.

i did get to sit almost right next to his wife at the Pats game.  Several nice ladies in the Titans wife group!  And it’s hard not to root for Vrabel...i hope they take the whole thing!