[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Superbowl at the movies ??

Gourdeau

7 minutes ago, Gourdeau said:

Don't we all already smuggle snacks in our wives big purses and jackets??

She's gonna need a bigger purse to fit the half barrel.  Will the theater give me a garbage can worth of ice up front or do I need to make multiple trips with my concessions stand cup? 

4 hours ago, Big John said:

The NFL is strongly protecting their transmitting rights.  They already forced  American movie theaters to ceave showing games there, so don't count on seeing a Superbowl there.

Hmm I had not heard that the NFL shut down the theaters showing NFL games, I recall hearing about that earlier in the season, don't recall if they were out of market games or the same ones you could watch on CBS/Fox Sunday afternoons. 

I don't get the appeal, I suppose if you don't have a good place to watch it, or want to join others or take a small group somewhere instead of home. I'd rather sit at home, especially with the new 65" Ultra HD TV and cheap beer and food, and no line at the bathroom (let alone pausing the game when I want, skipping commercials and garbage half time "entertainment"). 

37 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

I don't get the appeal, I suppose if you don't have a good place to watch it, or want to join others or take a small group somewhere instead of home. I'd rather sit at home, especially with the new 65" Ultra HD TV and cheap beer and food, and no line at the bathroom (let alone pausing the game when I want, skipping commercials and garbage half time "entertainment"). 

I agree with all of this accept " garbage half time entertainment "  we are over do for a wardrobe malfunction & I'm betting we get one this year  

7 minutes ago, MustOfBeenDrunk said:

I agree with all of this accept " garbage half time entertainment "  we are over do for a wardrobe malfunction & I'm betting we get one this year  

Is there some lack of naked women on the internet? Last time I looked there was not.  If I want to watch a great music performance I can pull out a DVD or two or find the videos on line. If I want wardrobe malfunctions there are millions.

Halftime is garbage for non football fans, and a chance for real fans to eat, crap or walk the dog. 

20 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Is there some lack of naked women on the internet? Last time I looked there was not.  If I want to watch a great music performance I can pull out a DVD or two or find the videos on line. If I want wardrobe malfunctions there are millions.

Halftime is garbage for non football fans, and a chance for real fans to eat, crap or walk the dog.

Or all three if you’re really in the groove! ;)

• Haha 1