[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Early Pre-season Predictions (Your Team)

Looking at the Eagles schedule I see 9-7, maybe 10-6 at best with a possible wildcard. It pains me to say it but I think it's The cowboys division to lose and hopefully they do lose it just like they did last year. 

Chiefs and Saints in The Superbowl, the Saints win it all and Brees rides off into the sunset. Cleveland FINALLY makes the playoffs and WIN a playoff game! The Ravens take a major step back, go 9-7 and miss the playoffs. 

6 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

Who wins the afc East??!!

Obviously buffalo but it's been so long since any one could

I don't see Baltimore going backwards

I think the Patriots still win the AFC East. Until they prove me otherwise I can't go against BB. 

Tennessee smoked the Ravens in the playoffs. I think they drafted the template on how to shut down Jackson. Tennessee wasn't exactly a juggernaut. Just my opinion

Edited by League_Champion

If the Giants can get to 6-10 or 7-9 without too many blow out losses then the season is a success.   

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

I could see that. The Giants aren't bad, as long as Jones doesn't regress they should win at least 6. 

If the OL gives him some time he will be fine.   They will score.  It is a bigger question if they can stop teams from scoring.  

With the 3rd easiest schedule, and as long as Ben can stay healthy, Steelers will be 10-6. 

Full prediction 

AFC East- Bills win at 10-6

AFC North- Ravens win at 11-5

AFC South- Titans win at 9-7

AFC West - Chiefs win at 12-4 

Wildcards- Steelers(10-6) Broncos(9-7) Colts (9-7)

Chiefs beat Ravens in AFC Title 

NFC East- Cowboys win at 10-6

NFC North- Vikings win at 10-6

NFC South- Saints win at 11-5

NFC West- Seahawks win at 11-5

Wildcards- 49ers (11-5) Buccs (9-7) Packers (9-7)

Saints beat Seahawks in NFC championship 

Chiefs over Saints in Superbowl

On 5/9/2020 at 9:19 AM, League_Champion said:

Looking at the Eagles schedule I see 9-7, maybe 10-6 at best with a possible wildcard. It pains me to say it but I think it's The cowboys division to lose and hopefully they do lose it just like they did last year. 

Chiefs and Saints in The Superbowl, the Saints win it all and Brees rides off into the sunset. Cleveland FINALLY makes the playoffs and WIN a playoff game! The Ravens take a major step back, go 9-7 and miss the playoffs. 

Why not SF?

With Foles at QB... I think the Bears go 9-7.  Not the easiest schedule and I believe 4 prime time games.  Finishing with the Packers at home should be fun.  Just don't let them off the hook like Lovie Smith did years ago. Came back to haunt them.  WTF