[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ranking top 10 RBs for 2020 NFL season

League_Champion

Left Kamara off of there.  I wouldn't have Fournette even on a top 10 right now.  Carson has been effective but hed be at the bottom of a top 10 if at all. 

1. Cmc

2. Saquon

3. Henry

4. Zeke

5. Kamara

6. Chubb

7. Cook

8. Carson

9. Jones

10. Mixon

Maybe something like that.  Gurley and Fournette dont even rank anymore if you ask me.  This is real life, not fantasy. 

I feel pretty good about the top-six not sure after that

• Like 1

1 minute ago, purplemonster said:

Left Kamara off of there.  I wouldn't have Fournette even on a top 10 right now.  Carson has been effective but hed be at the bottom of a top 10 if at all. 

1. Cmc

2. Saquon

3. Henry

4. Zeke

5. Kamara

6. Chubb

7. Cook

8. Carson

9. Jones

10. Mixon

Maybe something like that.  Gurley and Fournette dont even rank anymore if you ask me.  This is real life, not fantasy. 

I feel pretty good about the top-six not sure after that

I don't know how Kamara didn't make that list. I feel like he's going to have a huge year. 

Just now, League_Champion said:

I don't know how Kamara didn't make that list. I feel like he's going to have a huge year. 

I mean assuming his injuries were all responsible for it, which I imagine is the case as there would be no reason for that dropoff otherwise.  If you give him credit for that, you are doing drugs if you don't think he's top 10.  Fully healthy he may be #1-#3 with that talent.  

Fournette   :bash:  Worst draft pick ever.  

"but Fournette provided a steady hand through it all."   Steady?  I don't think the author was watching the same team I saw last year.  But, I hope he's right.

Miles Sanders ADP is #7 RB off the board since May 1st in the NFFC Online championship league

https://nfc.shgn.com/adp/football

This has been the ADP since May 1st

1 CMC

2 Barkley

3 Zeke

4 Kamara

5 Cook

6 Henry

7 Sanders

8 Mixon

9 Drake

10 Jones

Edited by Henry Muto

48 minutes ago, Henry Muto said:

Miles Sanders ADP is #7 RB off the board since May 1st in the NFFC Online championship league

1 CMC

2 Barkley

3 Zeke

4 Kamara

5 Cook

6 Henry

7 Sanders

8 Mixon

9 Drake

10 Jones

I can believe that.  It seems his only legit competition is Boston scott who did ok towards the end of the season.  But still you would think there would be a lot of opportunity.   Same with Drake. I don't know if they are the most talented in the top 10 but they have some of the best opportunity 

On 6/27/2020 at 11:11 AM, Henry Muto said:

1 CMC

2 Barkley

3 Zeke

4 Kamara

5 Cook

6 Henry

7 Sanders

8 Mixon

9 Drake

10 Jones

Ish, man that list sure takes a dive after Henry.

37 minutes ago, Henry Muto said:

Last year happened to David Montgomery.

It was a rookie year though. If Cohen steals all the PPR points then he may have a mediocre year.  But I hope not, for my team's sake.

16 hours ago, 1fastdoc said:

It was a rookie year though. If Cohen steals all the PPR points then he may have a mediocre year.  But I hope not, for my team's sake.

From what i hear Nagy isn't that high on Cohen. Montgomery should be a stud in the making if Foles wins the job.

1 hour ago, SNOWBOUND33 said:

From what i hear Nagy isn't that high on Cohen. Montgomery should be a stud in the making if Foles wins the job.

Nagy & Pace are the problems.  One simply won't commit to running and the other continually ignores the trenches.  Foles will have very little affect.

11 minutes ago, Def. said:

Nagy & Pace are the problems.  One simply won't commit to running and the other continually ignores the trenches.  Foles will have very little affect.

Understood.  But I know that nobody is scared of Mitch throwing on them and Foles is familiar with the whole staff and scheme.  I think he could make a difference for Montgomery.  Or do I have my homer glasses on?

12 hours ago, SNOWBOUND33 said:

Understood.  But I know that nobody is scared of Mitch throwing on them and Foles is familiar with the whole staff and scheme.  I think he could make a difference for Montgomery.  Or do I have my homer glasses on?

Only time will tell for certain, but just don't think anybody will be scared of Foles throwing either.  Would be nice to hear something other than the same old complaints about the team on the local shows though.   

13 hours ago, SNOWBOUND33 said:

I am thinking Monty is due for a jump.  I think Foles makes a difference or enough of a difference to open it up a bit more.  The OL seems to still be an issue though. Maybe scheme/coaching too but I don't pretend to be an expert on that. Nagy seemed to oddly throw a lot last year is my only observation, too much it seemed 

Edited by purplemonster

10 hours ago, Def. said:

Only time will tell for certain, but just don't think anybody will be scared of Foles throwing either.  Would be nice to hear something other than the same old complaints about the team on the local shows though.   

You talking TV or radio?  Do you listen to the SCORE?

2 hours ago, SNOWBOUND33 said:

You talking TV or radio?  Do you listen to the SCORE?

Honestly haven't been listening to much of anything since still work at home, but mainly I'm up the dial with Waddle & Silvy.  I haven't been able to handle McNeil since leaving the afternoon saloon and Bernstein is just really bad IMO (though Kap is an elitist chalupa I just endure the 5-10 minutes before reaching the office so I don't have to change stations, yep I'm that lazy with radio).  

Edited by Def.

5 minutes ago, Def. said:

Honestly haven't been listening to much of anything since still work at home, but mainly I'm up the dial with Waddle & Silvy.  I haven't been able to handle McNeil since leaving the afternoon saloon and Bernstein is just really bad IMO (though Kap is an elitist chalupa I just endure the 5-10 minutes before reaching the office so I don't have to change stations, yep I'm that lazy with radio).  

I see.  The Score is struggling especially right now.  I am missing some Buffone and OB.  Even Mike North a little.  The station is so heavy now and can't stand Holmes position sometimes.

I know Dan Jiggetts personally and even though he is a Joe Paterno supporter, he has some great insight into what the team needs to do moving forward.  And his wife makes awesome brownies!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Wanted to revive this thread to discuss CMC. I am a little surprised nobody is discussing the fact that he will have a new quarterback, head coach, and offense this year. I know that his year last year was amazing, but I don’t think there is any question that he will regress in scoring quite a bit. Is he really the clear cut #1 pick? Would Zeke or Henry be a safer pick? I have the #1 pick in a 10 team PPR league, and our draft is coming up in a couple weeks. I’m not looking for advice, and most likely will draft CMC but as I said I’m surprised there hasn’t been any discussion with all the changes he’s looking at. Plus he had over 400 touches last year, I find it hard to believe that they won’t try to bring that down a lot, especially on a team that’s not expected to win much