Thoughts on them of njoku gets traded? I feel like Harrison Bryant could be good but with Hooper and njoku thepath to playing time was going to bed very limited 

Thoughts on the 3 if njoku leaves?

I feel like Hooper has to be the clear cut #1 and Njoku is just in the way. I don't know Njoku's contract situation but I'd imagine he's released or traded before the season. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

I feel like Hooper has to be the clear cut #1 and Njoku is just in the way. I don't know Njoku's contract situation but I'd imagine he's released or traded before the season. 

Says they picked up his 6.2 million 5th year extension recently  which surprised me after signing Hooper and drafting a 4th round TE.  

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Yeah.that's why i posted.

If he does not get traded, i think none of them have ff value.

If he does, i think Bryant's dynasty value soars.

Where might njoku be traded to?

Edited by LordOpie

1 minute ago, LordOpie said:

Yeah.that's why i posted.

If he does not get traded, i think none of them have ff value.

If he does, i think Bryant's dynasty value soars.

Where might njoku be traded to?

I would think they'll be a lot of interest in Njoku. I feel like Cleveland didn't know how to utilize the TE position. The Patriots maybe? 

• Thanks 1

If his problem is discipline or work ethics then no way NE takes him - plus they drafted two TEs and have all kinds of salary cap problems. If it's the Cleveland scheme...what about a move to NYG to back up the brittle Evan Engram? Or the Bears so they get 15 TEs on the roster going in to training camp?

Stefanski used multiple TEs 57% of the time last year. Highest in the NFL.

Njoku broke his wrist and missed 10 games. He was a healthy scratch in two of the games he was eligible. He caught 5 passes last year and dropped 2.

from an article

The Browns drafted tight end Harrison Bryant in the fourth round. But if Njoku is worried about losing playing time to a fourth-round rookie, there is something wrong with his competitive spirit. My guess is immaturity is at work. He doesn’t have a realistic view of his situation. He neglects the fact that he’s a weak blocker. His hands are suspect. He has a lot of physical talent but doesn’t realize how frustrating he can be to a coach because of his lack of consistency.

• Thanks 2