LordOpie

Covid proposal

I propose (most of this is Henry's ideas):

• A full FF season is 8 games.
  • If the NFL stops before our FF playoffs are completed, then the 1st-3rd place teams are determined by total victory points at the point in the season with total points as tie breaker.
  • Unlimited covid IR (CIR) spots only for covid players. Still regular IR for injury.
  • Open and free waivers in the 24 hours leading to a game's kickoff to replace a player placed on CIR that week. That acquired player is dropped on Tuesday and back into free agency pool for open bidding. You are not required to add a player.

If the NFL season is 7 or less games then:

• No season for us.
  • Money carries over to the next season.
  • Following year's draft is determined by random drawing with the lowest 5 teams in 2019 getting three entries, middle 6 teams getting two entries and the best 5 teams getting one entry. We'll use a random online dice roll to generate results with the highest result getting first pick, and so on

i'm making polls for y'all to vote in where possible. For example, if the NFL plays enough games for us to have  "full" season, I can't think of another option than VPs for declaring a podium. Can you?

i think my proposal for if there's no season is fine. any feedback?