[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Extended keeper Which 4 IDP To Keep

Keep total of 11 players, Can only keep 2 at any given position 

Start 2 each LB, DB & DL

Sack/INT/Safety/Fumble Recovery = 2 each, Solo Tackles/Pass Defended = 1.5, Blocked Punt PAT FG/Force Fumble/Assisted Tackles = 1.0, Every 5 total tackles = 0.5

It is a 2 QB league so I am keeping 2 there. Also keeping 2 RB & 2 WR. Seeing as I have Ertz at TE, I am holding onto him. So that leaves me 4 spots for IDP

My players to pick from 

LB - IND Leonard, SF Warner, ATL Jones, 

DB - FA Logan Ryan, CIN Bates III, DET Walker, 

DL - MIN Hunter, ATL Fowler Jr, PHI Graham 

I have 3 good young LB's to choose from. Three good DB to choose from Logan is 29 but was top the CB last year 3rd OVERALL among ALL DB. Interesting he doesn't have a team yet. Bates & Walker did good & are young. But then I also have two top 5 DL from last year - a difficult position to get productive points from in FF. 

Obviously I am going to keep 2 LB. Which 2 should I keep? 

To me it has always seemed much easier to get/find productive DB's. I was considering such I have such high end DL of keeping  Hunter & Fowler & going to the draft for DB. Do I dare do that? We draft 15 rounds. I am drafting 7th in a 10 team league with a snake style draft. I could always go a little early on DL to try to get at least 1 high end guy there. Who would you keep with the remaining 2 keepers?

You didn't say how many teams though it doesn't matter much to me in this case.  Frankly, the tackle heavy scoring makes this easy. 

Leonard & Warner at LB

Hunter & Fowler at DL

DB's are a dime a dozen, draft them as best you can and if that fails you can easily waiver wire decent options.  DL is not as deep and though start 2 makes the talent a little easier to obtain, that start 2 also means finding a good scoring DB should be like shooting fish in a barrel. 

52 minutes ago, Def. said:

You didn't say how many teams though it doesn't matter much to me in this case.  Frankly, the tackle heavy scoring makes this easy. 

Leonard & Warner at LB

Hunter & Fowler at DL

DB's are a dime a dozen, draft them as best you can and if that fails you can easily waiver wire decent options.  DL is not as deep and though start 2 makes the talent a little easier to obtain, that start 2 also means finding a good scoring DB should be like shooting fish in a barrel. 

Sorry, 10 teams

• 1 month later...