[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Message Board League Draft 10 Team

DMD

The draft starts tomorrow, Friday the 14th.

The draft board is here

1    loaf
2    flemingd
3    The Grey Pilgrim
4    Heehawks
5    XFlash
6    Riffraff
7    Big Country
8    d3's masterful picks
9    Buddahj
10    millworkguy

I have a new job that doesn't afford me the luxury that my old one did...and that was to sit on the internet all day and watch this unfold. I'm not gonna pre-select a round in advance so weekdays will be when I'm on break. I do have a golf outing tomorrow though I will log in more frequently than I did today.

8 minutes ago, loaf said:

I have a new job that doesn't afford me the luxury that my old one did...and that was to sit on the internet all day and watch this unfold. I'm not gonna pre-select a round in advance so weekdays will be when I'm on break. I do have a golf outing tomorrow though I will log in more frequently than I did today.

Hey congrats on the new job.   I start mine on Monday,  got tired of waiting around for my old boss to call me back to work, as he is too busy with his toys (and his image) to actually focus on growing his company (that was what i did).  I'm excited to move on,  and be back to work, honestly I was bored but it paid too well to rock the boat too much.   

Edited by millworkguy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, loaf said:

No worries at all loaf, congrats in the new job! 

18 hours ago, Big Country said:

Download the MFL Platinum app  --  not the best app in the world, but much better than going through MFL on a browser on a phone

Yeah I have that, not sure why I didn't think about it.  I guess I was just in the moment on the course.

56 minutes ago, flemingd said:

Yeah I have that, not sure why I didn't think about it.  I guess I was just in the moment on the course.

If I was golfing (well, I don't golf, but whatever my equivalent would be) I wouldn't be worrying about the draft either

Anyone got some running commentary?  Yeah, Mahomie at 8 was probably too early, but I have seen him go at the 10/11 turn in a few best ball leagues I've done and I knew that I could get around the same type of player at 2.03 that would have been at 1.08.  Honestly, is there much difference between Ekeler/Henry and Jacobs?  Truth be told I think I'd actually rather have Jacobs.

For a best ball format I think my team is looking pretty good.  But who knows what the hell will happen this year.

• DMD unpinned this topic