[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to start week 1?

Run CMC

A.Kamara or CEH? Before you ask how I have both as my number 2 and 3 RB some idiot in my money 6 team league took 4 QBs with his first 4 picks and you can only start one. Then someone went all WRs with there first 3 picks. Another took Kelce with his second picK and so on. So RBs weren’t scarce. Anyway is Kamara the clear start or am I crazy thinking starting CEH?

27 minutes ago, tlmisnotthebest said:

I can't imagine what a six team league is like. Choosing between Kamara and CEH is crazy, but yeah, it's probably Kamara just because he's more proven. Although I don't know off the top of my head who they're each facing, so match-up might change my mind. 

That’s my thought process. CEH is facing Houston who gave up the most fantasy points to RBs last year according to yahoo don’t know if that’s true.

Edited by Run CMC

Just now, JumpingJehosaphat said:

How sure are you about CEH’s workload? How much will DeAndre Washington and Daryl Williams eat into the rookie’s production?  Now if Kamara’s holdout extends into week 1 then it’s a moot point.

True on the holdout point. I’m pretty confident in CEH’s workload I doubt the other two will get that many touches unless CEH comes out and fumbles twice.i think CEH has a higher ceiling but Kamara is safer after hearing from you guys.

5 minutes ago, JumpingJehosaphat said:

It’s risk tolerance thing ... week 1 has always been a crapshoot especially now that there’s no pre-season games to look at. I’m less convinced about CEH until I see it with my own eyes. But I tend to be more risk-averse than most. 

I’m with you on the whole see it with my own eyes thing. College and the NFL are two different stories. I think I’ll go with the less risky Proven Kamara Over CEH.