[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Missing Tiers in The Huddle Cheat Sheets

Allways a bridesmaid

I dont know if this is me or not, but I noticed that when I navigate into the cheatsheets area of the draft kit, I do not see the huddle recommended tiers that i have grown accustomed to seeing. 

Am I missing something?  Is there a way to add this back in?  Any help would be great, as I am getting ready to draft tonight.  Thanks and good luck everyone.

I feel like we ranted on this last year, to no avail. Gone are the tiers, only to be followed by the tears and wailing.

I liked them too - if they come back I think it would be helpful, although admittedly somewhat arbitrary...pretty much like everything else in FFL.

• Like 2

On 9/4/2020 at 6:56 PM, Bier Meister said:

Convert it to excel. Move players around and create your own tiers.

So basically do a lot more work because they decided to remove something that most people found useful. It is one of the reasons I've stopped paying for the mostly good info here, the changes seem to rarely take the users into account. I develop software for a living, removing useful features is a no-no. 

10 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

So basically do a lot more work because they decided to remove something that most people found useful. It is one of the reasons I've stopped paying for the mostly good info here, the changes seem to rarely take the users into account. I develop software for a living, removing useful features is a no-no. 

Do what you like.  I always adjust based on my projections anyway.  Part of my draft prep.

1 minute ago, Bier Meister said:

Do what you like.  I always adjust based on my projections anyway.  Part of my draft prep.

I get that, and I understand that some people do that. I'm simply saying get some feedback before removing things that have been around for a long time and people are used to them. 

There is a lot of good info here, and the site has helped me a lot in the past. I've been a member on and off, and sometimes the extra on top of my league fee (I only play in one) seems like a waste since I rarely do very well. (That's on me, not on the Huddle or any other site where I get info.) 

I thought the tiers went away a few years ago - realistically they are pretty limited in value as tiering really needs to take into account league size, lineup requirements and scoring system at a minimum - that it really would need to be highly customized to each league. So the tiers as it was were very limited as I recall because they were fixed numbers of players based on tiering off of a generic system.

As MikesVikes said (and Bier as well), the real value is in the projected points on the sheet as you can much more easily identify the potential drops at each position as the draft is flowing.

E2A: I knew this thread sounded familiar. Same topic last year

Edited by Big Country