Recommended Posts

I have Elliot. Should I trade him for Josh Jacobs and Golladay? 10 man league

 

RB: Drake, Mixon, Lindsay, Ozigby

WR: Sutton, Mclaurin, Chark, Edward

TE: Hock, Hurst

Qb: Watson, Brady

Edited by Soti698

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 for 1.  Quality RB PPR and good WR1 with favorable schedule.

 

Not bad.  Many owner get hung up on name recognition.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would definitely do it, it’d help your squad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, turbinator said:

Easy yes for me.  Pretty even rb swap imo plus a stud wr in golladay

Zeke and Jacobs are even?? In a PPR Jacobs is shot and your counting on him scoring touchdowns as he NEVER catches a pass....I honestly wouldn't take that trade at all. Yes Golladay is a stud but Jacobs can't hold a torch to Zeke. And FYI I don't even like Zeke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

He only had 20 receptions last season but I could see a huge uptick this season in his second year. 

Did he? I Dont remember him even catching a single throw....And remember his goal line plays being stolen. I wouldn't grab Jacobs unless he was available round 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

Jacobs is not a PPR RB...not sure what you mean

Coaching already stated that they are working in more pass plays to him this year.

 

I see him doing more than last year for sure. 

 

With all the offensive weapons this year teams will have harder time stacking the box.  Opens up more play action.  I could see more swing passes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

Did he? I Dont remember him even catching a single throw....And remember his goal line plays being stolen. I wouldn't grab Jacobs unless he was available round 3

 

He definitely needs to improve on that. I'm pretty sure that he didn't have 1 receiving TD. I could be wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it's a good trade. You have the RB depth to make a move and I think Jacobs is going to go off. Full year in system now, and I really think he'll have more targets and receptions. Jalen Richard isn't going to get a whole lots of snaps. Plus, he had a dinged up shoulder last year, he's healthy. Top 5 this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, XFlash said:

Coaching already stated that they are working in more pass plays to him this year.

 

I see him doing more than last year for sure. 

 

With all the offensive weapons this year teams will have harder time stacking the box.  Opens up more play action.  I could see more swing passes.

wishful thinking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

 

He definitely needs to improve on that. I'm pretty sure that he didn't have 1 receiving TD. I could be wrong. 

He had like 100 yards receiving...ALL YEAR....yes and ZERO receiving TDs. But yea go ahead and give up Zeke for him 🤭

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.