I have Elliot. Should I trade him for Josh Jacobs and Golladay? 10 man league

RB: Drake, Mixon, Lindsay, Ozigby

WR: Sutton, Mclaurin, Chark, Edward

TE: Hock, Hurst

Qb: Watson, Brady

Edited by Soti698

2 for 1.  Quality RB PPR and good WR1 with favorable schedule.

Not bad.  Many owner get hung up on name recognition.

I would definitely do it, it’d help your squad. 

11 hours ago, turbinator said:

Easy yes for me.  Pretty even rb swap imo plus a stud wr in golladay

Zeke and Jacobs are even?? In a PPR Jacobs is shot and your counting on him scoring touchdowns as he NEVER catches a pass....I honestly wouldn't take that trade at all. Yes Golladay is a stud but Jacobs can't hold a torch to Zeke. And FYI I don't even like Zeke

6 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

He only had 20 receptions last season but I could see a huge uptick this season in his second year. 

Did he? I Dont remember him even catching a single throw....And remember his goal line plays being stolen. I wouldn't grab Jacobs unless he was available round 3

1 hour ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

Jacobs is not a PPR RB...not sure what you mean

Coaching already stated that they are working in more pass plays to him this year.

I see him doing more than last year for sure. 

With all the offensive weapons this year teams will have harder time stacking the box.  Opens up more play action.  I could see more swing passes.

1 hour ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

Did he? I Dont remember him even catching a single throw....And remember his goal line plays being stolen. I wouldn't grab Jacobs unless he was available round 3

He definitely needs to improve on that. I'm pretty sure that he didn't have 1 receiving TD. I could be wrong. 

I think it's a good trade. You have the RB depth to make a move and I think Jacobs is going to go off. Full year in system now, and I really think he'll have more targets and receptions. Jalen Richard isn't going to get a whole lots of snaps. Plus, he had a dinged up shoulder last year, he's healthy. Top 5 this year.

48 minutes ago, XFlash said:

Coaching already stated that they are working in more pass plays to him this year.

I see him doing more than last year for sure. 

With all the offensive weapons this year teams will have harder time stacking the box.  Opens up more play action.  I could see more swing passes.

wishful thinking

43 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

He definitely needs to improve on that. I'm pretty sure that he didn't have 1 receiving TD. I could be wrong. 

He had like 100 yards receiving...ALL YEAR....yes and ZERO receiving TDs. But yea go ahead and give up Zeke for him 🤭